WHAT HAPPENED TO MY EDGES? *PICS*

I don't see anything wrong with your edges. You have beautiful hair! Don't pay any attention to those haters who have nothing else better to do- like their own hair! Or maybe they don't have any and they're jealous of you!

Obviously, they are just haters! You and your hair are beautiful!:yep:

ETA
I have seen this happen before here with another member. When someone is very confident in their looks(as you are based on your photos), people have a tendency to want to tear them down by criticizing any non-apparent flaw.

Last edited:
I have the same hairline , and it has been that way since birth. I don't think there is anybody out there with a perfect hairline.:nono:
apparently some think they do:look::lachen:

I been wanting to know that answer too. How about some of that good ole Rogaine cream or juice? :lachen::lachen: Please don't try to say its baby hair cuz ain't ah speck ah baby left in ya! You ole like me lady! Now off to read this long butt thread.
:lachen:
this is non debatable now firecracker-the pics are there all up close showing what I got there, whatever you want to call it baby hair or not is fine by me:yep:

Yes I have some thining where I parted my hair for so many years. Also I sleep on the same side so the thinning is asymmetric. All the women in my family get this pattern so I'm not particularly bothered by it. But seriously Irresistable, how many cough cough quarante- deux women out in the world have thick, long, braids of raven black hair falling to the small of their backs........They'd have to talk to the hand.

:lachen: *puts up hand*
I'm so mad that you actually took time to take 22 photos all up close and personal with your edges and even wrote an explanation about it. Why? People shouldn't be that close up in your scalp
aww dont be wasting your energy being mad at me takin pics of my edges, I'm lookin at yours (and your scalp all up close) right now in your siggy :look:

oh and I did it cause I wanted to-why do you need an explanation? :look:

Last edited:
I wish my hair was as long as yours. Maybe they do to, so they cyber bash you. Pay them no mind and keep that gorgeous hair of yours growing and swanging. Make 'em hate ya more.:lachen::rolleyes:

Back