What dress are you wearing?

Jmartjrmd

In honor of the fact that after waiting nearly 10 months for her to come in my dress is finally here! Too bad I'm 2000 miles away from her:lachen: so my official wait isn't really over.

I'm flying out in 2 weeks for my first fitting. I just hope I love her then as much as I did the day I put her on.

Sooooooooo can I please see some of your dresses....or at least one's you are dreaming about, have tried on, or are wearing.

Congrats on finding your dress and good luck with the fitting!

I'm looking for a dress now. I haven't really found anything that I absolutely love yet. Hoping to find something soon because it's going to drive me crazy until I do.

Feather-skirt-wedding-dress-junebugweddings.jpg

My wedding dress....when the time comes. :yep:

mwedzi said:
Mine is from David's Bridal.

Excuse the no face. It was a rough, late day

I tried that dress but it wasn't as flattering on me as it is on you. You will look gorgeous!

Sent from my iPad using LHCF...if only it would stop correcting what I write.

mwedzi said:
Thank you. If I were wealthier, I might have tried this on. Not even sure where one gets it (Yumi Katsura):

MrsS Thank you. What did you end up choosing?

I ended up getting a dress at Priscilla of Boston before they shut down. I need to dig for the pictures, then I'll post some.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF...if only it would stop correcting what I write.

Jmartjrmd...Maggie Sottero. It's called Milana. There's also a gold/champagne one that supposed to be even more beautiful. I haven't seen it in person, but that's what I've read. I'm just waiting on the ring.....so it'll be mine, all mine, LOL.

Back