What dress are you wearing?

@tru4reele that dress is made for you!! Gorgeous! Was this the one the other wedding consultant was being a jerk about?

Thank you! Actually it is. I went to another store, tried it on and viola! The other store is steady calling me asking me do I want to order the dress. Um no thanks i found it somewhere else. :yep:

Wow, this thread had gone cold. Time to revive and revamp!
There are so many lovely dresses out there this season, I had to post some of my new favs.

4MS884_Front.jpg

4ss804.jpg

(These are all Sottero and Midgley). Start posting your dresses 2014 brides!
The reception gown im designing looks like the top one and i was going to do all gold with gold applique but the gold applique over white(trying to keep it bridal) is a great idea too.

So excited! i just ordered my dress! http://www.davidsbridal.com/Product...Skirt-VW351136?&orderId=&orderItemId=26880067

I tried on a few similar dresses last Saturday and fell in love with a £4,000 dress ($6629), which was a similar style - thank God I came to my senses I would have been dumped before the wedding if I had gone ahead and bought it!
mine is also a Vera Wang but its a ball gown. I just got it on saturday. I tried one similar to yours for reception and it was stunning.

Here's my dress! The color is listed as "champagne" but it almost has a blush undertone to it. It was the first dress I tried on and I absolutely love it!

9002c-champ.jpg

This is a shot of the corset backing and train
9002b.jpg

Thank you! I tried on probably 10-12 dresses total but kept coming back to this one and ended up canceling appointments with other bridal salons.

Back