What would you wear.......

Lucia, have you ordered from them before? How do you order?

If you want the hat just like it is on the site then just click and order, if you want a custom color or flowers or detail added or taken away then you call them and they'll take your order over the phone they have a slow turn around cause it's all made in her shop like 2-4 weeks I think.

For a courthouse wedding, I agree, I would wear a chic suit or a cute dress:
Found here: http://www.yourbridalstop.com/wedding-resources/dresses/wedding-dresses

$180
edressme_2152_381660805.jpg

$198
edressme_2148_51684541.jpg

My sister is having a destination wedding, but she needs to get married in the states to make it official. We just brought her civil service dress a couple days ago. It was only $79 but it was GORGEOUS! We found it in a upscale downtown boutique the regular price was $179. I would shop around in little boutiques to see if you can find what you like. Most of the wedding dresses online do not let you return, so make sure to check the return policy before you buy anything.

*update*

We decided to change the wedding from the courthouse to having a ceremony and dinner in a restaurant. The dress I went with is a floor length chiffon empire waist white dress. It's very nice but still on the simple elegant side.

*update*

We decided to change the wedding from the courthouse to having a ceremony and dinner in a restaurant. The dress I went with is a floor length chiffon empire waist white dress. It's very nice but still on the simple elegant side.

GOOD FOR YOU, congrats! I was rifling through the thread to see your final choice. I am happy.

I am bumping this for ideas because I am also doing a courthouse wedding. I am loving the ideas so far. I am hoping to find a cute vintage suit, and sessy heels :grin:

ETA: I was thinking about this: Ebay

Last edited:
a nice suit sounds really nice!

update: i didnt go courthouse but i had a priest marry us in front of just immediate family and we had a nice dinner afterward. I wore a simple but very nice a-line chiffon dress and he wore a grey suit.

a nice suit sounds really nice!

update: i didnt go courthouse but i had a priest marry us in front of just immediate family and we had a nice dinner afterward. I wore a simple but very nice a-line chiffon dress and he wore a grey suit.

Congratz! thanks for the update. I bet you looked very chic

Back