What does your SO/DH do...

Aviah

That you find particularly attractive? :lick:

- He and his friends are starting up an app, and he did Computer Science in school. Love when he talks that talk (though I don't understand what it means:lol:)

- When he wears black (something about it really brings his facial features out) or dresses up

- When he cooks

- When I work out and he helps me stretch (he's a fitness kind of guy)

- When he cuts his hair

- When he kind of lingers in my face to kiss me "hello"

Last edited:
When he shaves. His skin is always so baby smooth right after. Actually, his skin is pretty nice all over :drool:

When he smiles. He has such a cute boyish smile.

When I catch him checking me out... He looks like a kid in a candy store.

When he spikes his hair.

When he sings his three notes. Hey, those three notes are good!!

When he (used to... Sigh) work out. Oh babbbby....

You should tell him it turns you on, whisper it in his ear or something, I bet he'll at least attempt to start working out again. :giggle:

when he gets a fresh hair cut he looks very fresh and clean looking. i also like when he has a fitted on and wear comfortable clothes like a wife beater and sweat pants. he dressed up all the time so that's whack now. i love a man not in uniform :)

I loved that he always smelled good even if laying around the house. I'm stealing that from him.

When he cooked.

When he wore his Armani skully. (Sp?)

When he was polite to others and called or responded to an adult or superior "yes sir."

His eyes aaaaalways screamed sexy!

His xes face *gulp*

Him in his uniform...lawd.

When he rode his motorcycle....teehee.

The scar on his lip and his full lips.

But....I'm over him now lol!

Last edited:
I loved that he always smelled good even if laying around the house. I'm stealing that from him.

When he cooked.

When he wore his Armani skully. (Sp?)

When he was polite to others and called or responded to an adult or superior "yes sir."

His eyes aaaaalways screamed sexy!

His xes face *gulp*

Him in his uniform...lawd.

When he rode his motorcycle....teehee.

The scar on his lip and his full lips.

But....I'm over him now lol!

Girl smell is a big one... how could I forget!

When he leans over to kiss me when I start to curse someone out. His sneaky way of shutting me up. Lol

When he never leaves my side when I'm pissed until I get over it [the issue].

How he tells me I'm beautiful every morning with his perfect teeth.

How he holds me.

How he caters to my every need.

How he demands to go down on me... I mean. Nothing. I will stop now. O_o

When he works on my car

When he has his curls in his hair and his hair shaped up

Watching him in social situations...he's so smooth

When he's dressed up :lick:

His knowledge and wisdom....the way he thinks about life. I secretly wish I could be more like him. He knows a little something about everything. He's book smart and street smart all at the same time.

:love3:

Last edited:
When he shaves his head, shapes his goatee and shaves the rest of his facial hair. Even when I'm mad at him, I can't help but makeup. LOL

When he delicately takes hold of my arm then plants kisses up and down. He knows it drives me crazy so he does it so slowly and looks in my eyes. *swoon*

When he dresses up and is in his GQ ish. He acts differently LOL

The way he just takes care of everything. He is a man and likes to do everything around the house. Although some times I get nervous, he always fixes or creates something.

Ahhh I love him!!!!

When he cooks, cleans and helps me around the house

Amen! **** what you heard! Cleaning up and helping with the house is +1.
amen.gif

When he wears a regular black t shirt and is fitted around his biceps...and it is not supposed to be lol

I love a guy with an A line waist and goes down into that V. It is not as tight as it was when we first met, because now that I cook occasionally, he eats something besides cereal lol, but his little pooch is cute. I call them his happy pounds. And when I am not cooking, we go out to different barbeque restaurants. My waist line is suffering too lol. So I normally cook. Tomorrow is crab stuffed salmon and a Cobb salad.

While cooking I like when he stands behind me, puts his head on my shoulder and asks me what I am cooking. He wants me to give him step by step instructions. It normally leads to trouble and overcooked food. I have to either throw him out or throw him down

He has golden iris. Like the color of sand.
I feel like I been to where he is from just by looking at them. There is this old knowing, if that make sense. Yeah, I like them.

I like he does not assume that he is taking care of me. Like I should be grateful with what I am given. I like that he checks in with me (emotionally, sexually, mentally). I never had anyone genuinely ask me how I felt about the relationship until it came to a head.

I like when he is learning something he is interested in his eyes grow wide like a child.

I like when his voice darkens there is this low growl. Especially when he says certain phrases.

Okay I am done lol.

Last edited:
When he wears my panties underneath his clothes in public. It's our naughty little secret.

:lol: Just kidding!

When he clenches his jaw. He does it when he's angry, so we'll be in the middle of an argument and he'll do it and I'm just like
ffr2_3_gif2.gif

When he gets a fresh haircut.

When he's being cocky.

Co signing on the fresh haircut. I love how neat it looks, almost military like :yep:
Any time he dresses up in a suit
His mustache beard combo
His knowledge of completely random facts
His smile (has great dimples)
The way he pouts when he's cranky
His voice when he first wakes up- super deep and sexy
How he looks in his undershirt and slacks- like a young Marlon Brando :drool:

He's wonderful :love3:

Last edited:
Fresh hair cut and his facial hair trimmed up just right.

Watching him raise our puppy. He took so much care with Frankie. He'll be a great human dad someday. :yep:

When he calls me "Brioncé" :giggle:

Him cooking....go ahead and chop those veggies baby....:lick:

The other day when he said "I was thinking about how much I love you at work today...I love you!" :cloud9: He has no qualms about expressing that to me.

When he thinks about my joke and then laughs a sincere laugh and not a polite laugh.
When he freezes when I touch him.
When he rubs my palm with his thumb.
When he gets excited about investing and other money talk.
When he laughs because I can't answer his questions like what's my name or something like that. :)
When no matter what or when or how cold, he walks me to my car and waits until I pull off.
When he helps me do what I need to do even when all I want to do is lay up under him.
He's the only person in my life that lets me blah blah for hours on the phone and is actually listening and interested. That alone is worth all the rest.

Back