What do you think about this head piece?

LadyAmani

So i am getting married in September, i was looking at wedding looks and bumped into this head piece Alicia Keys wore to her wedding. I don't want to wear the same exact one but i like the idea. What do you guys think? Do you think it's too much with my dress? I really want to wear statement earrings as well.

[/ATTACH]66d720b974781222d194483133830653.jpg

2c1c1bfb9f7cd32a3a2058c7ffea73d3.jpg

Attachments

• JSM1307LU (1).jpg
    JSM1307LU (1).jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 164
  • JSM1307LU (2).jpg
    JSM1307LU (2).jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 215
Congratulations! Your dress is beautiful. For me, the head piece, though pretty doesn't complement the style or theme of dress.

Congratulations! Your dress is beautiful. For me, the head piece, though pretty doesn't complement the style or theme of dress.

I agree. The headpiece in itself is beautiful, but clashes with the dress!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding! You're my dress twin! :)

kikigirl...Really thats great. I went dress shopping and saw it and had to have it. It's even more beautiful in person. I didn't realize how popular the dress was till i came home and researched the pictures, but i'm still rockin it.

LadyAmani I have to agree with the other ladies the headpiece is nice but it doesn't complement the dress. By the way your dress is GORGEOUS!

It's so funny you posted this. I was about to come in here and ask people to help me with my headpeice too!

I thought the headpeice looked great. It is your wedding and you are only spending this money once. Everything looked lovely!

january noir do you think just that design clashes or do you think any head piece will clash. Here are some pics.

View attachment 192889

View attachment 192891

View attachment 192893

View attachment 192895

I know you didn't ask me. But I think it was just those particular ones that clash. It's beautiful, but I don't think it goes well with the dress. I picture that dress with some type of veil or something else attached to it.

I think the Kim Kardasian one would work well with the dress you picked. That's assuming you are into veils.

But if you really do love the original ones with that dress I say go for it. It's your wedding and you have to be happy with what you wear.

I know you didn't ask me. But I think it was just those particular ones that clash. It's beautiful, but I don't think it goes well with the dress. I picture that dress with some type of veil or something else attached to it.

I think the Kim Kardasian one would work well with the dress you picked. That's assuming you are into veils.

But if you really do love the original ones with that dress I say go for it. It's your wedding and you have to be happy with what you wear.

I agree with tmhuggiebear LadyAmani
The style of dress you like requires a more traditional veil. The headpiece you like are what I call "exotic." The two themes don't compliment.
But as tmhuggiebear says, it's your wedding, "do you."

OP, I LOVE your dress! Is it a Maggie Sottero, because it looks similar to her designs. I'm thinking about going with Maggie Sottero whenever I do get married.

lilpooky Yes my dress is a Maggie Sottero. I love her dresses, the quality is amazing for a good price. I recommend her dresses to every bride i know lol.

LadyAmani

I definitely a cathedral veil will look great with your dress. Btw, I LOVE Maggie Sottero gowns. My gown is from the line too and the quality is amazing!!

I actually like this headpiece. :lol: But I'd have to see it on the person. I definitely like it placed higher instead of across the forehead.

Back