Another Weddings theme....need ideas for my theme please!

I think I'm leaning towards this look what do you think? I'm thinking it's a very festive but sophisticated look that is both "old hollywood" and "mexico" (color!) Plus it has that purple and fushia in it that I like:grin:. Pluse I like the way the bridesmaid dress "flow" because I'm sure there will be a breeze as it's by the ocean so that will look really pretty blowing softly against the wind. Perhaps they'll have a deep purple flower in their hair and I'll have a white one (orchid) in mine...:yep:

I think it's a done deal. But I'll sit on it. You know it's good to get things out in front. So this internet scrap book is really helpful.

Bridesmaid

BGE22101.jpg

Last edited:
I think I'm leaning towards this look what do you think? I'm thinking it's a very festive but sophisticated look that is both "old hollywood" and "mexico" (color!) Plus it has that purple and fushia in it that I like:grin:. Pluse I like the way the bridesmaid dress "flow" because I'm sure their will be a breeze as it's by the ocean so that will look really pretty blowing softly against the wind. Perhaps they'll have a deep purple flower in their hair and I'll have a white one (orchid) in mine...:yep:

I think it's a done deal. But I'll sit on it. You know it's good to get things out in front. So this internet scrap book is really helpful.

Bridesmaid

BGE22101.jpg

Me: albeit there are changes to this design which I listed on page one
get_convo_image.php
This was the one that I liked most out of the three you posted. It's so different but I love it...:love:

Are you wearing a veil? I've seen great old hollywood themes where the bride wore a fascinator or big floppy white hate instead of a veil.

Also for color schemes, they have great ones on The Knot website. http://wedding.theknot.com/wedding-.../articles/hot-new-color-palettes.aspx?page=10

That link is like a slide show to hot and unique color schemes. I absolutely love the 5th and the tenth one. They both incorporate shades of purple and pink.

tmhuggiebear- i'm loving the old hollywood themes where veils arent worn but other forms of head coverings

I think you should do a save the date but with an actual picture of you/hubby. It would be nice if the pic played into the theme. Maybe you can do old hollywood theme pic with a mexican backdrop.

Back