What do you steam your hair with?

luvmesumhair

What is your favorite recipie to use when steaming your hair? Oh and how long do you steam? 20 min, 30 min???

ALSO.....

I want to KNOW if it is ok to use it with a protein condioner instead of a moisturizing dc all the time?

Is it more beneficial to use it under a regular hooded dryer with a plastic cap?

If you do use it with a protein conditioner, does your hair still come out strong/hard?

Thx

What is your favorite recipie to use when steaming your hair? Oh and how long do you steam? 20 min, 30 min??? I like using a moisturizing cond and I stay under for at least 20 mins. Longest is an hour. I use distilled water in mine

ALSO.....

I want to KNOW if it is ok to use it with a protein condioner instead of a moisturizing dc all the time? Using either should be fine

Is it more beneficial to use it under a regular hooded dryer with a plastic cap?It works best for me without the cap. I pile my hair atop my headand keep a towel wrapped around my shoulders

If you do use it with a protein conditioner, does your hair still come out strong/hard? My hair does not harden but it does feel stronger. If your hair hardens, I suggest follwing up with a moisturizing conditioner

Thx

My answers are bolded. I typically use my steamer once a week or so.

Back