What do you pay for a touchup?

fletgee

I pay $55.00 for my touchup (Revlon) and color (Beautiful Browns). What do you guys pay for your salon services? Mind you, I trim my own hair, my stylist does not. And I bring my own color with me, which she applies.

When I went to my dominican salons I would pay anywhere from 25-35. I use to use optimum no-lye. For this past touch-up, I switched up and used Affirm and paid $70 (not at my usual salon, I went to marcia (lavair hair designs) referred by Brown Relaxed Hair & Atate).

I live in SC where the prices are generally a little bit cheaper. I pay an average of $ 40 for a touch up with Design essentials. I never burn and my hair always comes out like I want it.

$0 Free for me!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
I used to pay $65/touch-up/trim/style

I pay $35 for Dudley's mild or whatever I bring (I've been bringing Fibergaurd recently. I do steps 1 and 2 at home. Before I used to pay 67 for Fiberguard with condition and trim by someone who really knew what they were doing.

I pay $65 for Affirm lye mild relaxer touchup, trim, and roller set at Hair, Body, and Soul salon near Boston.

I wouldn't dream of going elsewhere. There are cheaper places, but they wouldn't answer all my questions during consultations (and since then). Todd has the patience of the saints.
angel.gif

The first stylist I went to charged $45 for children. The 2nd charged $65 and $100 for a virgin relaxer. The last beautician I went to charged $50. Now I pay $0!!!!

I pay $40.00 for Affirm.(Dominican salon) If you bring your own relaxer they deduct $5.00. I bring my own Affrim 5-in-1 reconstructor(deep cond), saves me an additional $5.00.

I go to Olives Beauty Salon in Boston. I pay ninety dollars including a trim. Add ten dollars in tips and well you can figure out the rest. I don't make a big deal out of it because I only go every 12 weeks.

When I go to my cousin at his shop its $35...here locally, Hair Cuttery, I paid $75 and that was for Revlon, deep conditioner and color....I thought that was high but needed my hair done badly and she did a wonderful job.....I would go back to her.

Rhonda

i pay $50 for Affirm at one place, and $40 for Dark & Lovely at the other. i haven't had a Dark & Lovely retouch since last year though...

Back