What do you pay for a touchup?

$60 plus an extra $5-$10 for the deep conditioner that follows it! I want to find someone that charges less, but does a good job?

For the $60 and under people, are any of these salons in the DC Metro area?
sekret.gif

i now pay 3.49 at Sally's for eq elsta regular
i paid 50 for touch-ups and 5 extra dollars for a protein treatment back in 07/02.

I bring my own perm botanicals by soft and beautiful every time with a treatment,trim when needed plus extra conditoners total i pay is 37.00 plus i give my girl a tip!!!!!
trampoline.gif

I'm with you Peachtree, I pay between $4.99 and 6.89 for either Beautiful beginings or Parnevu Tea-tree. I thought about trying Affirm which would be 55.

I just got a touch up today and I paid $55.00 for it. It included the Designer's Touch lye relaxer and a Motions deep conditioner for half an hour and the blow out and curl. They don't charge any less even if you bring your own relaxer, though.

The salon I go to here in Northern VA/DC metro charges $60 I think. But on wed's when I go it's only $45. extra $5 for deep conditioner

dag the places i heard about that were good were 70 and up. i just cant spend money like that for my hair. i would rather spend 3 dollars on revlon realistic, deep condition with the numerous conditions i have hear and just give myself a roller set all for under 10 dollars. i applaud all those who do these things yourself. you sure are saving a lot of money and not having to deal with some unneccessary drama. God bless you all.

Thank you both!!
smile.gif
I'm debating on what to do with it for the fall.

DSD, you kids are adorable. Also, I like your braids. If I weren't a chicken, I'd get some in that style.

Allandra, when am I'm going to get to see a picture of your hair?

[ QUOTE ]
The salon I go to here in Northern VA/DC metro charges $60 I think. But on wed's when I go it's only $45. extra $5 for deep conditioner

[/ QUOTE ]
lwilliams1922 would yo mind sharing the name and number of the Salon you go to, thanks

I pay $50 when I bring my Affirm relaxing system (the product line) with a wrap or a twist set. Price doesn't including trim or deep conditioning. Here lately, I haven't seen the need to tip. Yesterday, 4 inches of relaxer on 2 inches of new growth.

Back