What do you make out of this situation?

My friend recently became friends with this guy when she had a bf. My friend and this guy would spend a lot of time together, going to parties, hanging out alone, going to his house, him going to her house, and basically doing things that couples do. But remember they're just "friends". She would claim that she didn't like him and he was "annoying" but still hang out with him (I think she liked him all along). You could tell he liked her and everyone knew, including her. The guy would try to flirt with her when he knew she had a bf.
So a couple months later, this guy professes his love for her and the bf finds out. He pretends nothing is wrong at first, but they then break up mutually. The new guy claims they were dating before her and her bf broke up without even asking her (WTF I don't understand that reasoning at all).

Am I the only one that see red flags?

So, she's dating the friend now? And you mean red flags about the new relationship?
Maybe "friend" is telling the truth and they were indeed dating before she and her bf broke up.

She was doing them both and now she wants BF #2. What is so hard to understand about that? I am sure the BF #1 found out by "accident" insert eye roll.

Back