What do you love about black men?

sidney

Ladies, what do you love about black men? This is a positive thread, please don't post why you don't like the male gender. This thread is not anti-other races of men.

Here goes...

1. They look great with clean cuts with a round up
2. They are athletic (basketball/football)
3. They are so easily won over by a home-cooked meal(my teenage little brother lurks :sekret:in the kitchen when I cook, checking pots and sniffing food with a big dumb grin on his face:lachen:)
4. They look great in a well tailored suit
5. Some of them have great personal style
6. They have the deepest spoken word poetry
7. The ones that can sing, can sang!!!
8. They tend to be confident
9. When they are passionate about GOD foreal (not playing church) there is nothing more attractive.
10. There is nothing like an intelligent black man!

While it's not true for all black men, the only people I've been able to have certain conversations and get certain viewpoints from are other black people, and so in dating, other black men. I don't know how to be specific about it, but I just don't get the same conversations out of the white people I've been associated with. Just imagine LHCF and how it would be different if it were primarily white, and that's sort of what I mean.

Ok where do I start??

the different flavors....OMG they come in so many beautiful colors!

Their hair, clawd habmercy when I see a brother with head of neat dreads I just melt. Or the waves are spinning so crazy I get dizzy (in a good way)

The contrast of white teeth on the skin of a beautiful black man...don't get me started

The swagger...unmatchable

Below the belt...yum (in my case at least)

Not all are extraordinarily gifted in this way, but in general black men have the best sense of humor/comic timing of ANY other group period.

It's the origin of the charm and swag.

My Daddy is a great black man. My grandfather was an amazing black man. They are both two of my favorite people in the world. I also have some really good black men in my family. I love them all. That is all.

Ok where do I start??

the different flavors....OMG they come in so many beautiful colors!

Their hair, clawd habmercy when I see a brother with head of neat dreads I just melt. Or the waves are spinning so crazy I get dizzy (in a good way)

The contrast of white teeth on the skin of a beautiful black man...don't get me started

The swagger...unmatchable

Below the belt...yum (in my case at least)

Girl! Talk about it!

-A good black man voice..with that particular tone and gravel..ya'll know what I'm talking about.
-Their hair, I love the scratchy feel of a fade, or the kinkycurl if he has hair.
-Swag...oh boy..self explanatory.
-That I feel more myself around black men. I'm not opposed to IR dating, but there is something about that black connection that for me is very important.
-Skin tone in the summer.
-I just really love all things black, so of course I love our men.

The variety, swag, full lips, great eyes, beautiful smiles, confidence (even when we don't see why), cut body's, neatness of clothing (on those that know how to dress and wear there pants on their butts). Men of some other cultures aren't as neat (pressed/ ironed) as ours.

While it's not true for all black men, the only people I've been able to have certain conversations and get certain viewpoints from are other black people, and so in dating, other black men. I don't know how to be specific about it, but I just don't get the same conversations out of the white people I've been associated with. Just imagine LHCF and how it would be different if it were primarily white, and that's sort of what I mean.

Not all are extraordinarily gifted in this way, but in general black men have the best sense of humor/comic timing of ANY other group period.

It's the origin of the charm and swag.

:yep: ITA on both of these comments.

Black people in general cut to the chase and speak truth, it's why we have great conversation here, it's why many of us are funny as h*ll because humor is all about playing on the truth.

Love to conversate with an intelligent black man

Who ever said lips...we are >>>>here<<<<< Yum :lick:

Their confidence, especially when they know they don't stand a chance and use a silly pick up line anyway.
The way they look in a suit......(sigh)
Their voices, especially when they're older, like around 40....mmm hmm.

That's all right now.

Where to I begin...:lick:
*The color- I love a man who looks like he was hugged by the sun
*The lips - I love a man with nice thick lips
*The body :drool:
*The voice - It's rare to find a black man with a nasally sounding voice. Something that is common amongst white men
*The confidence

OoOhh I love love love black men :love:

I need to stay out of this thread because I'm currently on a quest for the first time in my life to date non-black men. This thread is SO not helping me in that quest (smile). However, I concur with everything positive that has been mentioned thus far about black men. I'll end by saying that black men are truly unique. There is nothing on this earth more amazing to me than a black man that TRULY loves and is undeniably and completely devoted to his children, his mother and his SO, if he has one.

Last edited:
I cosign with everything that's been mentioned.

Also, when black men say they love black women, that means they LOVE black women :grin:

When I listen to old R&B male groups and solo artists I am reminded of how passionate black men are. I was a huge Backstreet Boys fan, but they just can't touch Jodeci. Could you imagine a white man singing a song like 'All The Things (Your Man Won't Do)'
and sounding as real as Joe did? I believe black men are some of the most passionate men on earth, and this is coming from a woman who dates all types.

The black men who are respectful in their approach are superior in making a woman feel wanted and desired. 'Other' men (well maybe with the exception of some Hispanic men) are too shy and indirect with approaching women. I love how upfront black men are. They can make you feel so beautiful with just a glance from across the room.

They retain their youthful good looks FOREVER! I rarely see a shriveled up looking old black man.

When I listen to old R&B male groups and solo artists I am reminded of how passionate black men are. I was a huge Backstreet Boys fan, but they just can't touch Jodeci. Could you imagine a white man singing a song like 'All The Things (Your Man Won't Do)'
and sounding as real as Joe did? .
:grin:

Come and talk to me....I really want to meeet you....

Come on, TALK TO ME TALK TO ME TALK TO ME Girl.

Woo! I agree.

Back