What Are Your Overall Hair Goals For Your Hair...

~~HoneyComb~~

My goals are to keep away from hair dyes, they are very damaging to my hair, or else I'm using the wrong ones.

Also, not to use any direct heat. My hair changes textures with flat-ironing making my looser curls even looser, almost straight.

And, to continue watching out for silicones that keeps my hair from getting the most moisture.

What are yours?

To get the moisture/protein balance correct and keep it that way.
To keep my ends moisturezed and soft so I won't have to clip them again.

OT: Honeycomb, every time I see your name, that cereal song gets in my mine "honeycomb big, yeah yeah yeah, its not small no no no" :lachen:

My hair goals are to minimize shedding

To maintain my regimen

To avoid direct/indirect heat until my t/u days

To grow my hair to MBL

To bun my hair or wear updo's until my hair is past SL, but probably longer than that because past that is when the buns don't look so small

I'd like to keep my hair moisturized and also retain length. I'm really big on dealing with split ends. oh also.... only flat ironing once a week after my reggie. That is the hard part:wallbash:

To get the moisture/protein balance correct and keep it that way.
To keep my ends moisturezed and soft so I won't have to clip them again.

OT: Honeycomb, every time I see your name, that cereal song gets in my mine "honeycomb big, yeah yeah yeah, its not small no no no" :lachen:

OMG:lachen:, I haven't heard that in a looooong time!!!! That was waaaay back in the day:lachen:.

I'd like to keep my hair moisturized and also retain length. I'm really big on dealing with split ends. oh also.... only flat ironing once a week after my reggie. That is the hard part:wallbash:

My daughter is a natural and she's addicted to the flat-iron, so she's dealing with split ends, and having a hard time retainiing length. I know how difficult that can be.

I just want my hair to be healthy, beautiful and manageable. Yeah, I'm not asking for much right? :ohwell: I don't have extreme length goals. I will be happy, very, when I can wear my hair up, down, in, out, however, and feel like it looks good.

grow it out healthy and thick relaxer free....have patience with my hair and not get frustrated so quickly

Great thread.

My overall goals are for:

1. Perfectly healthy shiny moisturized hair.
2. To keep my hair APL and longer.
3. To be able to use heat safely and prevent heat damage.
4. To continue being DIY except for relaxing.
5. To find the perfect rollersetting leave-in.

i will never bleach my hair again.
i will relaxe my hair no more than 3 times a year.

i want healthy thick mbl hair by the end of '09.

LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

My hair goals are.....

*Beautiful, Shiny and Moisturized
*Little to no breakage (STRONG!!!)
*NO SPLITTIES
*Midback Length
and
*A Good Regimen that my hair LOVES!!!

-I'm tired of this Y shape so I'm hoping for a U or V shaped WL.
-Better roller sets.
-Continue regrowing my edges.

I think that's it, for now at least.

-to NOT have split ends. geez.
-to find some way to combat knots
-to figure out specific ingredients my hair loves
-get an awesome wash routine down
-bra strap length or somewhere around there
-flawless integration of millions of styles into my thought process so at the drop of a hat, i can access it.. and style accordingly

LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

My hair goals are.....

*Beautiful, Shiny and Moisturized
*Little to no breakage (STRONG!!!)
*NO SPLITTIES
*Midback Length
and
*A Good Regimen that my hair LOVES!!!

Thank you!!! Everyone has great hair goals, definitely achieveable!!

Hmmm, you all make me think constantly . . .
  • Healthy, vibrant, hair certainly
  • Ultimately (and I realize IF even achievable it will be a looong way off; but . . . waist length hair (I figure with all the shrinkage if it gets waist length then it will naturally "hang" @ BSL)
  • Solid ayurvedic regime
  • Let the silver shine on in and not sweat it
Tag, next person's it . . . :yep:

I would really love for my hair to be evened out (which means I would have to get like 2 inches below APL so that they could cut it straight without me being back to shoulder length.

I also want healthy black hair. I think nothing looks better int eh word than moisturized jet black long hair swingin in the wind!!

I think with the proper moisturizing methods, my hair will get here....one day

Keeping my ends moisturized, so there is not unnessary breakage.

Also, as I'm growing my hair out, I want to be able to do so, but not spend hours trying to maintain it, just because it's longer.

Back