What are your intentions?

So he text me today and I let him know what was on my mind. I told him that I'm do dating for friendship, I want to get married. He's been calling and texting since I said what was up...so i don't know...I'm confused. However, the other night...I just told him I really liked him and that was it.

Interesting . . .

We just had a heart to heart a few minutes ago...we are on the same page. We had to go through all of this to find out we want the same thing...an exclusive relationship. I'm tired already!:yawn: He promised to share his feelings with me and I promise to stop making assumptions.

Oh, ok because I wasn't sure what to tell you based on the above. I'm glad it all worked out though.

This is too hard and is requiring to much work on my end. Now he's acting funny...won't return texts. I quit!!!!!

you dont have time for the mind games.

he's playin too much. he needs to go on about his business and stay gone.

you dont have time for the mind games.

he's playin too much. he needs to go on about his business and stay gone.

I have not heard from him since last Thursday when I text and told him, "I'm tired of reaching out to you...over it!" I haven't looked back, but in the back of my mind I kind of thought he would have reached out to me by now. However, I realize all he really wanted was sex. Since I've had some time to think about things, I should have known when he asked me to spend the night and when he told me I was turning him on after our first kiss, he had another agenda! :nono:

After I told him I was done with reaching out to him, he texts me one week later to ask how I'm doing. WTH???? I respond and say all is well with me? He text back with "well, that's good." So today I'm agitated and I text and told him Hi. I asked why did he text me yesterday and he said, "I was just saying hello. Sorry if I bothered you."

So I had a change of heart and told him it's raining (inside joke). He said another missed opportunity. I told him I think he wants to be my friend and he misses me. He said "Cute. I never said I didn't want to be friends."

YES HE DID!!! So we got into an argument by text!!! I reminded him that he said I was not aggressive enough and he was not interested in a friendship with me. I also reminded him that I told him I'm not dating for the purpose of making friends. I also brought up the fact that texting me was wack and if he really wanted to know how I was doing, he would have called. It ended with him saying "ok!!" I said fine!

What now?? Are we over? Is he going to resurface again in another week.

He will resurface again and will keep doing so (playing mind games) for as long as you let him.

Last edited:
Stop texting him. Stop replying to his texts. Don't call him. Don't answer his calls.
Stop seeing him altogether and move on.
It is clear that he is no good for you.

Stop texting him. Stop replying to his texts. Don't call him. Don't answer his calls.
Stop seeing him altogether and move on.
It is clear that he is no good for you.

You are right. After I wrote all that I realized this is just too much drama for me to deal with. However, he has so much going for him, I was physically attracted to him, and he had most of the qualities I desire...all of this is one package is a rarity for me! However, I guess I have to accept the fact that he's not the one for me. :wallbash:

I'm getting real tired of kissing and tossing frogs!

Back