Sex or no sex?

the comment was about black people was it not?

Yes, but others were the furthest from my mind, I could care less what they are doing... Im jus trying to say if we lose the bone anyone feel an urge for attitude, maybe just maybe our peps wouldn't be infected at such rates...

If we were to mention other races, they are not getting infected wit LT diseases like AA community... There are other factors that come into to play as well, non use of condoms, DL lifestyle, etc... #truth...

sorry to derail OP... :ohwell:

i think anyone who engages in casual sex knows what steps to take to protect themselves (and if they don't they are willfully being ignorant b/c "wrap it up" is everywhere). and fully acknowledges there is a degree of risk involved.

But that's the thing, too many people aren't protecting themselves and condoms don't entirely protect from HPV/herpes. Ah well.. folks will do what they want, but the "wrap it up mantra" isn't really working.

I don't get what so confusing OP. He's made his intentions quite clear. He wants to f%^* without a relationship. Momma always said when a man (or anyone) shows you what they're about, you better listen. Because if you get screwed, it's your fault for not listening. I wouldn't do it because I know I'd catch feelings, and you seem to be holding out hope that he'll want something beyond sex with you so it sounds like you can't either. I'd say no to sex and if you hang out with him make sure it's in public. None of this 'chillin' and his place or your place. I've heard of too many guys trying the 'okie dokie' and women falling for it.:nono:

:yep:

And see...this is where KNOWING YOURSELF comes in. OP you have to determine if you are even capable of fukcing without developing feelings for this man. Some women can stick and move, but some women like me find it hard to not get emotionally involved.

He's laid his cards on the table and it's up to you to know if you willing to deal...

But that's the thing, too many people aren't protecting themselves and condoms don't entirely protect from HPV/herpes. Ah well.. folks will do what they want, but the "wrap it up mantra" isn't really working.

obviously. i added the "there is a degree of risk involved" b/c obviously nothing is 100% effective.

dont put yourself in the situation for anything to go down unless you are just looking for a fling. His excuse about career means he isnt looking for a commitment but rather a fling or f buddy or no strings attached situation.

If thats what u want too & u can handle it then go for it but if u r looking for something serious then guard your feelings & the best way to do that is no sex until commitment. good luck.

Back