What are you not willing to share in you rlp

moda

What are you absolutely not willing to share with your dh/so or what is he not willing to share with you.

My toothbrush – yeah we have shared saliva but I just can’t do that
My clothes – no explanation necessary :look:
My wash rag – eww I don’t even want to share that with myself, I get a new one every time

Everything else is fair game

I'm pretty easy lol
If we are f$$^^&* then I don't care what we share (washcloth etc)

eta: I don't want phone or email passwords to be shared.

We have shared a toothbrush once or twice in the past 18 years, but I could NOT see sharing a washcloth. How would you do that? Who uses it first? I would use a clean pillowcase before I used someones dirty washcloth, and that includes one that I've previously washed my private parts with. :nono:

ETA-That's why I have no use for a bath puff..pouf or whatever you call them.

I would think if I married the man to share the rest of my life with him then there isn't anything off limits that I wouldn't share with him.

I've shared a wash cloth with a FWB before... I had no choice it's hard to wash your self with only your hands. I did ask permission first.

I'm pretty much fine with sharing anything. just a couple of days ago my guy and I were sharing his tooth brush. I think I left mine at my brother's.

We have not had to make tough sharing decisions, however I think I may have accidently used his washcloth when we were at a hotel or he may have used mine. We weren't sure. We just shrugged it off.

I thought this was going to be a thread about threesomes or swinging I was about to say the relationship forum is heating up! :lachen:

Toothbrush
Washcloth, regardless of if it cleaned private areas or his face. It's too small for that type of sharing.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm pretty easy lol
If we are f$$^^&* then I don't care what we share (washcloth etc)

eta: I don't want phone or email passwords to be shared.

:lachen: I guess I see your point but the whole point of cleaning my body is to do so with a clean washrag and after it's washed his crack not sure how I expect it to clean me :nono:

I got about 25 toothbrushes in my stockpile so we will not be sharing toothbrushes.
I will never share bathroom time. I will always ensure the door has a lock on it. Someone once walked in while I was peeing and my heart stopped for about five seconds.
I don't share food, especially french fries.

I have never lived with a man so I am scared I will not be able to adapt.

We are willing to share and have shared everything imaginable.
Toothbrush - yep, once or twice
Washcloth - yep, a few times
Shoes (sneakers) - yep
Clothes (unisex tshirts and jogging outfits) - yep
Passwords - yep

We've been together for 20+ years although married for 12 yrs (13 yrs next month). No secrets; nothing off limits. We both feel mutual about this so it's all good; no tug of war or resentment from either of us.

Anything that's hygiene related (toothbrush, washcloth, razors, etc.)

Makeup and clothes (i.e. my undergarments, etc.)

Food (I HATE sharing any of my food no matter what it is with anyone) :nono:

Honestly, there is nothing that I wouldn't share with the man I'm with now. He shares everything with me.

:lachen: I guess I see your point but the whole point of cleaning my body is to do so with a clean washrag and after it's washed his crack not sure how I expect it to clean me :nono:

I wash my washcloth after use...
But i don't get grossed out easily. Sex essentially is nasty and i'm more than willing to do that......so i'm good lol

My pillow. I am so freaky about my pillow. I can't explain it. I will not let anyone touch my pillow. :nono:

"But I'm not 'just anyone.' Not even me?"
"No, not even you."
"...:perplexed"

Back