We've all done it...................what mistakes have you done with your hair????

Re: We've all done it...................what mistakes have you done with your hair???

1) Trying to do a corrective. I got major breakage.
2) Bleaching my hair trying to be like my sister. Weeks later all my hair fell out.
3) Once again, taking advice from my sister and flat ironing my hair. I couldn't even wear a ponytail anymore due to the major breakage in the back of my hair.

Re: We've all done it...................what mistakes have you done with your hair???

The same thing happened to me three years with the exact same product (same color as well)... Girl I know what you are talking about:lachen:

Using this
300.jpg
on RELAXED hair.

It has two steps:
First you do the all over color. This step when as planned. Then ( and heres where it went down hill) you put on the highlights. Well Those "high lights" turned straight WHITE in like 1 minute. Then fell straight out within a few days.:nono: It looked so cute on the box.:perplexed

fabulaxer

Around age 8 I thought I would cut my bangs, but why did I cut a piece out of my crown that used to sort of stick up. Mom called me alfalfa & it seemed like it took forever to grow out. It still tends to be shorter to this day.

giving myself "chunks" of highlights with sun-in in middle school- The resulting self cut earned me the nickname of "plucked chicken" from my mom.

foil salon highlights that lasted a few months then proceeded to break off

using infusium and then counteracting the crunch with grease

overuse protein conditioner

saturating hair with shampoo

if a conditioner didn't work, I would shampoo again(stripping the heck out of it)

Before LHCF
*Relax all the time, and mmm relaxer from roots to ends.
* Used heat without a heat protectant(didn't know about it)
*Detangle with a small tooth comb
* I didn't DC
*Wash once in a blue moon
* Use the black gel all the time
*Glued some tracks to my hair....when i took them out i had to get my hair cut to NL.

Yeah I gotta say relaxer from root to ends every 6 months....WHY I TELL YA, WHY??? lol.

When I was in middle school I had gone to the beautician and gotten finger waves. I loved that style and wanted it to last as long as possible. So I spritzed my hair every chance I got. When it was time to wash them out a lot of my hair broke off in little pieces of spritzed hair that was stuck together. :blush:

Back