What New Things Have You Done To Your Hair

i have this conditioner and i like it i just dont like the smell i actually have a few ion products now i love their Hard water conditioner now i just bought the new conditioning mask from their keratin line!

Yea the smell reminds me of the smell of the handsoap in a public restroom. :perplexed But it works great so I'll keep using it. :yep:

Big chopped all my relaxed ends off to about 4 inches of hair, then yesterday cut off about 1/4 to 1/2 half off because I BC'ed with the wrong type of scissors (found my shears) and had tons of hidden relaxed ends left. First time my hair been this thick in well ...maybe first time ever.

Also tired ORS replenishing pack, I knew I would be regret going 2 years with out trying it out. It is pretty good.

Congrats on the BC :yep:

Daily Co-Washes...I don't think I have ever REALLY seen my natural texture. I am 16 weeks post in this pic.

Products:

GVP (Sally's version of Humectress)
GVP (Paul Mitchell "The Detangler")
CHI Silk Infusion
Castor Oil
K.I.S.S.

DSC01263.jpg

Let's see...

Mini twists (well not so mini twists)
Making my own wig
Permanent red hair dye and I LOVE it! will be sticking with this for a while
Used a clarifying condish to cowash it and I totally dig it

Today was my first day using coconut milk after shampooing instead of before. My hair got really strong from this for some reason. I need to go look into the science of that.

NO BRUSHES!!! MY hair hates them.

Heat training has STOP my SSKs in it's track (plus keeping my hair in it's stretch state).

Using water & stretching my hair nightly when its out. I use to do this once a week.

Cowashing every other day (I haven't cowashed this often in about two years)..not sure why I stopped this, but I love it...

Finally pinning my ends up more often.

ive started doing wash and goes using curl creams and gels instead of just leave ins. im enjoying the experiment. right now im comparing komaza califia pudding, donna marie dcc and curl junkie aloe fix. so far dcc is my fave but i will never purchase it again so i need to find a replace ment. right now im thinking aloe fix will be the best choice(assuming i love it) because i can get it from 2 places locally and several places online. komaza is too pricey at $17 for 8oz.

A few things...:look:

AVC rinses
Tints of Nature color (thanks, BostonM)
Emu oil mixed with essential oil blend on edges..
Washing mo' often
komaza Vitamin Reign
Sporting Lots of Headbands, Scarfs, and other cute hair adornment..:grin:

Detangling after washing my hair after its been air-drying for a while.

Pin curls ....who knew?? I love them:grin:

Skipping the added Essential oils I think the eucalyptus increased my shedding.

I did a protein treatment the other day. I never do protein. I've been having some splits/weak feeling hair so I gave it a shot. Used aurbreys blue green algae mask. I would say it is a medium protein, not strong at all, but not as light as gpb.

I still think w my hair my reggie will still be mostly moisture based and I will do this mask maybe about 3 times a yr.

Sent from my SGH-T839 using SGH-T839

Oh and not my real hair, lol, but I started cross-wrapping my half wig on the wig head at night. It falls much better. Before id just slang it where ever. Hag it on a door nob, have it sitting on a counter, etc.

Oh and not my real hair, lol, but I started cross-wrapping my half wig on the wig head at night. It falls much better. Before id just slang it where ever. Hag it on a door nob, have it sitting on a counter, etc.

Lmbo i thought i was the only one who hangs their wig on random places...the doorknob is one of my fav smh

Back