Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

I have an important question to ask, maybe a couple...because I want to try try just the conditioners and not all that other stuff that comes with the set.

Is it necessary to use the entire set and why do you think so?

If I do choose to use just the conditioner which is all I really want to use for co-washing and moisturizing but mostly for moisturizing, will there be a difference in how my hair turns out compared to using the entire line?

The reason I'm asking is because I saw the conditioners and one or two oils being adverised by WEN on amazon.com but nothing else, not the re-moist mask or the balm, etc.

So far I have used the condioner as a leave-in and the styling creme to air dry and I really like it. I dont have the oil but I plan on ordering that serparately. I like using products from the same line because I can see if its working together vs using a lot of different products.

Good answer!!!! I've used the oil and loved it, however it is not necessary. It's basically WEN oil is just jojoba and EO's.

I think I may try plain Jojoba oil. This morning after my hair was dry I used some vitika oil and it feel great. But being a PJ, I still want to try to lavender oil. I love the smell of lavender anyhow.

I think I may try plain Jojoba oil. This morning after my hair was dry I used some vitika oil and it feel great. But being a PJ, I still want to try to lavender oil. I love the smell of lavender anyhow.

I know you can use any oil, but I love the WEN oils. I have the Fig & Lavender.

I know this was directed to MSA, However I find the lavender to be very moisturizing with a nice pleasant smell. The fig is just as moisturizing but the smell is much like cherry cough syrup.:look:

Hey Tishee,

I completely agree with Charmtresse. I think the lavendar might become my favorite. Even though the cherry cough syrup smell goes away when I rinse it out, I do like the lavender smell better. And that's a complete surprise to me because I dislike lavender in every other context. I do think the lavender is just as moisturizing as the fig.

HTH

The intro package has a 12oz bottle. I dont know about the auto ship, I forgot to ask if it will be bigger next time.

So far I have used the condioner as a leave-in and the styling creme to air dry and I really like it. I dont have the oil but I plan on ordering that serparately. I like using products from the same line because I can see if its working together vs using a lot of different products.

Thanks for the responses krissyprissy. I think I'll just get the conditioners for now. I have a ton, and I do mean a ton of other oils I can use right now.

Well, give it a try. I promise, you won't be sorry. While the oils are not necessary they are very nice!!! I was addicted to the fig oil for a while!:yep:

My order was shipped today, yay!!! :)

Hey, beautiful lady! :hiya:

My order shipped today as well! YIPPIEEEE :yay::yay:

I can't wait. I got the FIG conditioner, FIG creme and Lavender oil. I'm struggling with this NG. Still have a few more weeks to go before relaxing again...

Well, give it a try. I promise, you won't be sorry. While the oils are not necessary they are very nice!!! I was addicted to the fig oil for a while!:yep:

OT: Charmtreese, your hair in your avatar is va va va vooom!
You can see from the pic your hair has body and movement.
You go girl! :up:

I LOVE WEN! Thank you ladies. I could definitely tell the difference in my hair just after one use. I only have used the fig but I will give the lavendar a try as well. I love when I find products that work for me.

I want to purchase the 3 pack for Ethnic hair. Now are you ladies buying from Amazon or chaz dean's site. $9.65 for shipping is a little high...

ok so i went back and forth for 16 DAYS about purchasing. today i bit the bullet and bought the lavender one. this better be good yall or im collecting $8 each from the initial pushers.

Awe gee wiz. I'm using up my current conditioners as fast as I can so that I can start trying WEN. You ladies ain't right, and you know it!:lachen::lachen:

IT's day 3 since I used Wen Sweet Almond Mint and my hair is still soft :). I cant wait to try some of the other flavors. Fig and Lavender is on my to-get-list.

Got my WEN last night
DC'ed with it
Officially in love!
I don't know why i didn't use it sooner
I knew Charmtreese would be right:yep:

I CAN RUN MY FINGERS THROUGH MY NEW GROWTH!!!

Last edited:
Got my WEN last night
DC'ed with it
Officially in love!

:lala:

Ya'll aint' right, ya'll ain't right!

I need to go and check his ingredients to see if I should keep drooling, or if I just need to back away slowly.

I want my hair to feel brand new too :spinning: Are you all purchasing the whole system or just the cleansing conditioner?

RZ~

Got my WEN last night
DC'ed with it
Officially in love!

ANOTHER WEN Friend! :grin:

:drunk: WEN is indeed a wonderful product! :yep:

Which flavor are you usng LadyBeesrch?

I used the Fig a couple of nights ago and I love it myself too. It is awesome! I went on the website and purchased the ethnic hair care set for $35. It will definitely become apart of my regime.

Hrrrm.

Does anyone have a link to the full ingredient list for all of his products? :look: I've worked my google magic, but all I'm seeming to find is the Sweet Almond stuff....

:lala:

Ya'll aint' right, ya'll ain't right!

I need to go and check his ingredients to see if I should keep drooling, or if I just need to back away slowly.

I want my hair to feel brand new too :spinning: Are you all purchasing the whole system or just the cleansing conditioner?

RZ~

Come on in ladies! the waters' fine! :up:

Just try it (I recommend the Fig or Lavender especially for the natural heads) and if you don't like it, I'll be happy to take it off your hands. :yep:

You only need to buy the Cleansing Conditioner to start. If you like it, then get the other products.

Hrrrm.

Does anyone have a link to the full ingredient list for all of his products? :look: I've worked my google magic, but all I'm seeming to find is the Sweet Almond stuff....

I want to try it. I will order the Fig. I read one of the reviews on Amazon and it has amedithicone in it. But my hair is craving for something different. This product could be it!

I will let you all know how it works for me.

RZ~

Back