Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

This is exactly why I went out and got two bottles of Emergencee! My hair actually likes that. I have to use it when I don't use my henna glosses.:yep:

Good to know that it works for someone else too!

Like you my hair already liked Nexxus Emergence, but WEN + Emergencee...Took it to a wholenother level!!!:grin:

TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:How dare you step out on WEN!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Charge it to my purse and not my heart. The idea of saving $$ was too tempting, BUT Hair One isn't nearly as good as WEN. Of course that's just my opinion.

Yep, my hair slapped me right back on over to WEN.

Like you my hair already liked Nexxus Emergence, but WEN + Emergencee...Took it to a wholenother level!!!:grin:

Do tell...

Are you ladies using Nexxus one week and WEN consistenly? I have Emergencee sitting in the bathroom, but I haven't used it in ages. I assumed that MegaTek was all the protein my hair needed right now.

Wait... I guess this is only if your hair NEEDS protein, right? My natural hair craves moisture. It's like it can't get enough, which is why I love me some WEN.

WEN is a Cleansing Conditioner! I :love: it and it's worth it to me. I love using it and it makes my hair feel heavenly. I've been a co-washer for awhile now and I love how WEN makes MY hair feel. :up:

Between the OVATION Maximizing System AND WEN... my hair has a life... Finally! :grin:

Hi January Noir!

Are you using Wen in conjunction with your Ovation and if so in what order?

Thanks!!!

sqzbly1969

... wearing old underwear, bypassing new make up, no new shoes. hahahaha I might look homely but my hair'll be bangin! :lachen: :p :lol:

:lachen::lachen::lachen: I can hear a conversation that goes something like this....

"Um er hey there January. Is that a hole I see in your panties? :blush: No don't be embarrassed. Don't worry about it. Your hair shole been looking good lately!"

Hi January Noir!

Are you using Wen in conjunction with your Ovation and if so in what order?

Thanks!!!

sqzbly1969

GOOD MORNING! I sure am! I use the Ovation system once a week as a treatment (shampoo with the Ovation shampoo, then I apply the Cell Therapy on my scalp AND hair, let is sit for 2-3 hours, rinse out and apply the Ovation Creme Rinse to smooth and detangle).

I use my Wen on every other day say, 2-4x per week.
As my NG kicks in, say at 5 weeks post, I use Wen every day except for the day I do my Ovation treatment.

Does the Sweet Almond make anybody's scalp itch? I think I have more itchies now than before I started using WEN.

Maybe my scalp is sensitive to the Sweet Almond. Is the lavendar CC good?

Does the Sweet Almond make anybody's scalp itch? I think I have more itchies now than before I started using WEN.

I have a few itchies with the Sweet Almond Mint, but nothing that is annoying. I scratch the itch and it goes away.

Yes, the Lavender CC is good! :yep:

This has probably been asked before, but if you need to use 40-45 pumps, how long does the bottle last? Surely if you follow the label instructions and you're washing several times a week, this would work out to be quite expensive?

This has probably been asked before, but if you need to use 40-45 pumps, how long does the bottle last? Surely if you follow the label instructions and you're washing several times a week, this would work out to be quite expensive?

Remember this product is an all purpose product and the price you pay overtime is still less. You no longer have to buy shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner and a leave-in, so ounce per ounce it's a better value.

My bottles lasts a fair amount of time and I use it several times (3-4x) per week. I have no complaints.

January Noir's right. I've been running through it because I've been doing it almost every day though (because of my scalp being dry after a few days.) I've been hormonal and I forgot the changes fall and lack of vitamins bring.:sad:

Anyways, I have had significantly less breakage when detangling! I'm talking a few strands. This is good stuff!:yep: I think I need to stick with the almond mint though. So far my hair loves that much better than the fig and cucumber aloe.

The tea tree gives me itchy scalp.

so i got mine in the mail on saturday and i am in love. i am trying to stay away from heat so i did the cutest braid out ever. i went to the club and there was smoke everywhere and i was sweating so when i came home my hair was soft but i couldnt get my fingers through it so i broke out the wen and used it. my hair was super soft and moisturized. i have the sweet almond mint one and i like the smell (this is coming from someone who hates the smell of mint). i used it again on sunday after prepooing with amla oil and my hair is amazingly soft. i will never use shampoo again (with the exception of aphogee shampoo).

Remember this product is an all purpose product and the price you pay overtime is still less. You no longer have to buy shampoo, conditioner, deep conditioner and a leave-in, so ounce per ounce it's a better value.

My bottles lasts a fair amount of time and I use it several times (3-4x) per week. I have no complaints.

really now? :scratchch

I used the lavender last night and I am in love again. Since I relaxed, my hair has been acting kinda funny but I think its back to its old self.

I need to finish up this fig though. I am not too too crazy about it. When what I have runs out, I will be reordering the sweet almond and the lavender. Probably work on getting a gallon of the sweet almond.

The lavendar made my scalp itch AND made my hair shed really bad....I mentioned it earlier in the thread but no one said anything. On the flipeside I loved the way it smelled.

Really? The two that irritate me the most are the fig and tea tree. The tea tree was the first one I tried and I loved it but after using the sweet almond and the lavender, I have put it to the back. It feels good but my hair doesn't dry as soft with it.

Really? The two that irritate me the most are the fig and tea tree. The tea tree was the first one I tried and I loved it but after using the sweet almond and the lavender, I have put it to the back. It feels good but my hair doesn't dry as soft with it.

:yep: the lavendar had me scratching up a storm...the tea tree works great but my hair is sooooo dry afterward! I haven't tried the fig yet. I'm hoping that will be better. I love the way the lavendar smells :lick: I hate that it gives me the itchies. I'm gonna try it one more time, clarifying first.

:yep: the lavendar had me scratching up a storm...the tea tree works great but my hair is sooooo dry afterward! I haven't tried the fig yet. I'm hoping that will be better. I love the way the lavendar smells :lick: I hate that it gives me the itchies. I'm gonna try it one more time, clarifying first.

If you want, I can send you a fig sample. I am trying to rid of the rest of my container of it. I really think you would like the sweet almond mint.

If you want, I can send you a fig sample. I am trying to rid of the rest of my container of it. I really think you would like the sweet almond mint.

Thanks! I actually have the fig (thanks to JN :drunk:). I'll try it next wash and report back. If it doesn't work, maybe I can get a sample of Sweet Almond Mint.

Eventually, I would like to try the Hair One Jojoba or Olive Oil...they sound moisturizing. :lick:

Thanks! I actually have the fig (thanks to JN :drunk:). I'll try it next wash and report back. If it doesn't work, maybe I can get a sample of Sweet Almond Mint.

Eventually, I would like to try the Hair One Jojoba or Olive Oil...they sound moisturizing. :lick:

Sure, just let me know.

JN is the sweetest isn't she. Just a good person

Yall, I love WEN so much that I started co-washing three times a week. It makes my hair that more manageable.

Think I'm gonna jump in & invest in the gallon size of the sweet almond & the styling cream.

Has anyone tried the hair treatment? I don't know if I'm saying it right, but its the product that's used like a deep conditoner. If so, how di it work?

Can anyone tell me how WEN's styling cream compares to hair butters like Qhemet, Hairveda, Mango Butter?

Back