Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

That's where I get all my WEN from because the shipping cost is wayyy cheaper for me.

They have the cheapest shipping:yep:

And i hear ya on that MT working its magic.

I had half of my braids down last week,and i was showing my sis my hair and she was amazed:grin:
I haven't even been consistent with it for the past two months,but that stuff is magic!!!

Do you use warm water to help distribute better? That's what I do and that helps reduce the amount of Wen I use, but I still get fantastic results.

Oh and I am re-dedicating myself to the Fig. I brings out my natural curl pattern more! :yep: I notice the Sweet Almond Mint makes my hair straighter so I use that when I want a sleek hairstyle.

I wasn't but thanks to you I'm going to start! :yep: I'm still wondering about the fig. It's okaaaaaaaaaaay but I like the Almond mint better. I had very little shedding with the almond mint and less hair with detangling while wet. :yep:

Does QVC sell the gallon size? I'm going for the big one.

I went to Chaz Dean's site. I could be wrong, but they had a local California address listed. If so & if possible, I'm going to pick up my product.

Does QVC sell the gallon size? I'm going for the big one.

I went to Chaz Dean's site. I could be wrong, but they had a local California address listed. If so & if possible, I'm going to pick up my product.

Nope only amazon.com

I wasn't but thanks to you I'm going to start! :yep: I'm still wondering about the fig. It's okaaaaaaaaaaay but I like the Almond mint better. I had very little shedding with the almond mint and less hair with detangling while wet. :yep:

To help the Wen distribute better through the hair...
  • Make sure you wet/rinse your hair in the shower thoroughly before applying your Wen according to the instructions.
  • Apply Wen to the front, the crown, then the back and sides of your hair according to the instructions
  • Cup your hands or get a unbreakable cup and fill with warm water or quickly splash water onto your hair and continue to massage and distribute the Wen through your hair.
The Fig I just love or shall I say my hair tends to love it more out of all the flavors the Fig has the most moisture. Though all of the flavors have Panthenol (except the Cucumber Aloe), the Fig has the highest concentration and my hair just :love: moisture! My next choice is Sweet Almond Mint.

I took this from Chaz Dean's new, redesigned site and this is one of the ingredients in the Fig and this explains why it makes my thin, fine hair feel and look lush and thick! For me, that's what I need!
Panthenol Pro-Vitamin B-5: acts as a penetrating moisturizer. Plumps & moisturizes hair shaft to make it appear thicker, reduces split ends, smoothes skin and strengthens hair as it seals in moisture

They have the cheapest shipping:yep:

And i hear ya on that MT working its magic.

I had half of my braids down last week,and i was showing my sis my hair and she was amazed:grin:
I haven't even been consistent with it for the past two months,but that stuff is magic!!!

:yep:, it sure is. I don't use my MT as often as I used to and my hair is still growing like weeds.

Just wanted to say my Hair Loves the FIG

My hair is also fine like januarynoir and I think that I will give it another try but this time I will try it diluted with some warm water like JN suggested. Hopefully I'll fall in love with it that way.

So I finally tried my wen fig (got a video on youtube also) buttttttttttt my hair didn't LOVE IT nor hate it, so I won't be buying the full bottle. I think I needed something heavier as a leave in.

hot DAMN it was minty fresh in the shower though lol thank goodness the day was a bit warm when I used it else I would have been too cold going outside. Maybe I'll try it again in the spring or summer. It was a tad too invigorating for this NY autumn lol.

I finally got my WEN - got the Fig conditioning cleanser and used it last night. My roots are super thick. I put it on in the shower and left it on for maybe 5 minutes. I made sure to rinse really well but added 1 squirt as a leave in.

My head felt so clean afterward BUT - my scalp actually felt kind of cool. Is that normal - like so clean and tingly?

I finally got my WEN - got the Fig conditioning cleanser and used it last night. My roots are super thick. I put it on in the shower and left it on for maybe 5 minutes. I made sure to rinse really well but added 1 squirt as a leave in.

My head felt so clean afterward BUT - my scalp actually felt kind of cool. Is that normal - like so clean and tingly?

The coolness is the result of the menthol and it's normal.

I need my WEN fig soooo badly and i keep missing the UPS man:wallbash::wallbash:

UPS's contract with QVC does not permit customers to pick up their package until all attempts to deliver have failed:nono:,or i would have went down there and got my stuff.

I'm sad:sad:

Maybe I need to try Fig. Right now I've only used the Sweet Almnd Mint, but it sounds like Fig is great for moisture.

My hair craves moisture.

I want to buy the gallon size, but I don't know whether to buy Almont Mint or Fig.

Yodie,Try tha Fig very moisturizing :grin:

:yep::yep::yep:
That's why after my initial :love: for Sweet Almond Mint, after a few uses, my hair was craving the moisture of the Fig.

Now don't get me wrong, the Sweet Almond Mint is great, but if you want and need more moisture, Fig is the product to use.

I need my WEN fig soooo badly and i keep missing the UPS man:wallbash::wallbash:

UPS's contract with QVC does not permit customers to pick up their package until all attempts to deliver have failed:nono:,or i would have went down there and got my stuff.

I'm sad:sad:

Really? They leave all my QVC deliveries at the front door or on my patio.
Could it depend on where you live? Or it may be because I have SOOOO many deliveries, they just go ahead and leave it. My delivery person knows me by name when he sees me out out about and says "Hello Insert my name!

Yodie,Try tha Fig very moisturizing :grin:

ITA:yep:!!

Really? They leave all my QVC deliveries at the front door or on my patio.
Could it depend on where you live? Or it may be because I have SOOOO many deliveries, they just go ahead and leave it. My delivery person knows me by name when he sees me out out about and says "Hello Insert my name!

LOL!
I think its because i live in an apartment building?
Or it very well may be because they know who live there and are comfortable doing that:yep:
I have been having all my products shipped through USPS throughout this year,but after they "lost" my Solia(after i received a delivery slip with an incorrect tracking #:rolleyes:),i went ahead and started using UPS.
I dunno...but i was hoping to have my Fig for this weekend.I'm mad knowing its here but i can't have it *pouts*

Looks like I'm gonna order the fig this weekend.
:yep::yep::yep:
That's why after my initial :love: for Sweet Almond Mint, after a few uses, my hair was craving the moisture of the Fig.

Now don't get me wrong, the Sweet Almond Mint is great, but if you want and need more moisture, Fig is the product to use.

I do not need to order anymore products please exit thread left.... do they have any samples?

I may take plunge, because i asked january noir about it more than a month ago... :perplexed ...

Anjel ONLY GET Megatek and Wen, thats all AND THEN stay outta Hair Forum....

I'm returning my WEN Fig today. The second ingredient is glycerin, which my hair hates, not to mention that it made my hair feel gunky while I had it on, AND it stinks, AND all of the decent ingredients are only extracts and MOST IMPORTANTLY, it was like $35 with shipping for 16 oz. I dunno, maybe it would have done better by my hair if I had air dried? But I don't plan on doing that much over the winter, so I'll pass. I'm gonna do my co-washes with Aussie Moist conditioner, $2.94 at Target for like 10 ounces thank you very much. :lachen: I'm kind of disappointed this didn't work out for me, but my pockets are NOT.:look:

I do not need to order anymore products please exit thread left.... do they have any samples?

I may take plunge, because i asked january noir about it more than a month ago... :perplexed ...

Anjel ONLY GET Megatek and Wen, thats all AND THEN stay outta Hair Forum....

Hey Anjel!
Actually, I use Ovation/Mega-Tek and Wen and honestly with the exception of restocking my Jane Carter Solution & Qhemet Biologics products, my PJism has been pretty tame! :yep:

I want to try this; however, don't like the feeling of being bullied into a purchasing program and ordering a "system" in which two of the products I don't want, i.e., I simply want the item that you're supposed to wash with. :ohwell:

When I tried to order they were attempting to rope me into some commitment of sorts.

I want to try this; however, don't like the feeling of being bullied into a purchasing program and ordering a "system" in which two of the products I don't want, i.e., I simply want the item that you're supposed to wash with. :ohwell:

When I tried to order they were attempting to rope me into some commitment of sorts.

I know what you mean LL. That is why I went over to www.qvc.com to order how I want to order because i wasnt sure that my hair would like WEN so I ordered the 3 AA set and I will order it again when I'm ready. Check them out over there honey.

Yeah i'm getting WEN fig!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok...so not to make anyone jealous...but....

My coworker's wife works at QVC in PA and she picked me up a 32oz bottle today w/ her discount!!! I'm so happy!!!!!!!:grin::grin::grin:

I got it for $33.25. So happy!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get it from him on Monday. His wife told me that her coworker's daughter uses it and is extremely happy with what it's doing for her hair. So now his wife wants me to test it out and tell her how I like it. He tells me it'll be my fault when he sees it in his shower!:lachen::lachen:

I have had my Wen for about a month and I don't like it:ohwell:

I have about two more applications left and I will not purchase again:perplexed

When I got to work this morning, by coworker had my WEN sitting on my desk!!!!!!!!!!!!! So happy! I can't wait to get home and WEN tonight!

Back