Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

Yall they sell a gallon for $186 :dead:

I will have to stick to the fig because on qvc it's $45 for 32oz but they don't sell the lavendar. The lavendar direct from chaz is $52.

Yall know I was the BIGGEST critic because nothing ever works for my hair. But the Wen Fig is the truth. My hair STAYS soft. I am not kidding. And I got some rough stuff. Old Wen heads should I try the Lavendar next time? I am going to be done with my 320z bottle in about 2 weeks. I will only try the lavendar if it is as moisturizing as the fig.

My only 1 dislike about this product is the price and how long it lasts. I am trying to stick to cowashing every other day to save my bottle because it's pricey for me. But man, the softness and conditioning I get is incredible. They need to make bigger bottles....

:up: Thanks for coming in Fabulousity! I was wondering about you most of all!

I think everyone has their favorites and my personal favorite is the Fig also. I like the Lavender as well and use both, but if I could only choose one, I'd go with Fig. You are right about the price, but you know it costs to be beautiful! :wink They do have the gallon size...:look: It's $186.

I was thinking about treating myself to the gallon size when I get my Homestead Rebate in a few months.

I was waiting on your review. I have some but I haven't used it yet:hide:

ATLJJ was waiting on my review too :giggle: I spoke on it a couple of pages back.

Gym it is THE BEST thing that has happened for my hair (besides the pantene masks you found for us). It did take about 2 weeks of cowashing for my hair to feel completely different. Give it about 2 weeks, you probably won't need as much time.

:up: Thanks for coming in Fabulousity! I was wondering about you most of all!

I think everyone has their favorites and my personal favorite is the Fig also. I like the Lavender as well and use both, but if I could only choose one, I'd go with Fig. You are right about the price, but you know it costs to be beautiful! :wink They do have the gallon size...:look: It's $186.

I was thinking about treating myself to the gallon size when I get my Homestead Rebate in a few months.

Who are you telling?!?! Men just don't know :lachen::lachen::lachen:

You are going for the gallon? Do the darn thing JN!! You are going to be in heaven for a long time :grin:

Yall they sell a gallon for $186 :dead:

I will have to stick to the fig because on qvc it's $45 for 32oz but they don't sell the lavendar. The lavendar direct from chaz is $52.

QVC is cheaper than Chaz's site? :lick: I will be ordering a 32oz from there then! Dang it! I just bought a 16oz from Chaz's site on Friday. :ohwell:

ATLJJ was waiting on my review too :giggle: I spoke on it a couple of pages back.

Gym it is THE BEST thing that has happened for my hair (besides the pantene masks you found for us). It did take about 2 weeks of cowashing for my hair to feel completely different. Give it about 2 weeks, you probably won't need as much time.

See, you know you ain't right for that :lol:

:hide: What if I get addicted to this stuff? My hair seems to love the high priced stuff.....high maintence ***** :lol::rolleyes:

Trust me you WILL get addicted... So start banking dem pennies and watching for loose change along sidewalks and roadways. :yep:

I need a new dishwasher and here I am scheming on how to get the 32oz size from QVC :ohwell:.

Trust me you WILL get addicted... So start banking dem pennies and watching for loose change along sidewalks and roadways. :yep:

I need a new dishwasher and here I am scheming on how to get the 32oz size from QVC :ohwell:.

:lachen: Good thing I don't have a clothing addiction. I would be in trouble. Looks like I will be asking for hair products for christmas :lol:

i was just about to start looking for reviews. so ya'll say QVC has it? my mom stays on that channel. hm...
-sees price- oh heck naw... maybe in a few years when i'll have some hair that i need to spend nearly 80 bucks on.

I have yet to order Wen. I returned the real control poo and con, so maybe I will use that money for Wen. So many products so little hair.

Hello Everyone My Name is Toy,and I am Addicted to the wen Lavendar,I ordered the 3 deal,tea tree,fig,and Lavendar I have yet to try the others
it made my hair soft instantly and easy to detangle,first use that is a keeper:grin:

Hello Everyone My Name is Toy,and I am Addicted to the wen Lavendar,I ordered the 3 deal,tea tree,fig,and Lavendar I have yet to try the others
it made my hair soft instantly and easy to detangle,first use that is a keeper:grin:

Where did you get it?

I got the gallon of the lavender WEN a while ago and it is worth every penny! I suggest that all of the WEN friends pick themselves up a gallon and just get it over with!!:grin: Yes, I need a new furnace...but it ain't cold outside yet!:look:

I got the gallon of the lavender WEN a while ago and it is worth every penny! I suggest that all of the WEN friends pick themselves up a gallon and just get it over with!!:grin: Yes, I need a new furnace...but it ain't cold outside yet!:look:

:lol: :lachen: Who needs heat when they look hot

Maybe your sexy hair will stop some big strapping Strong man to help you with your bags:look::lachen:

Seriously though, I might not try mine, I am afraid.

Why come Gym???

Hey, you are one of our ingredientologists here. Does everything look on the up and up with the ingredients for the Wen? I'm not slowly perming my hair am I?? :look:

I want that gallon jug yo!!!! I'll have to request donations or maybe come up with a miracle growth product to sell you guys :lachen:

Why come Gym???

Hey, you are one of our ingredientologists here. Does everything look on the up and up with the ingredients for the Wen? I'm not slowly perming my hair am I?? :look:

I want that gallon jug yo!!!! I'll have to request donations or maybe come up with a miracle growth product to sell you guys :lachen:

I am just afraid that I will get addicted and be sad and depressed if I can't afford it anymore. With the rising price of other stuff, I can't afford to get hooked on this. One the other hand, this product is a true multitasker so :perplexed

I am telling you, between gas, hormone free chicken, school, and hair products, I feel like I need to go :poledancer:

I am just afraid that I will get addicted and be sad and depressed if I can't afford it anymore. With the rising price of other stuff, I can't afford to get hooked on this. One the other hand, this product is a true multitasker so :perplexed

I am telling you, between gas, hormone free chicken, school, and hair products, I feel like I need to go :poledancer:

I feel you no doubt. This is why I try not to cowash every day. My last cowash was on Thursday night. I have been wearing a twistout since Friday. I will probably cowash again on Sunday or Monday. I mean, sometimes I do co wash everyday, but i'm trying to stretch them out when I can. I think you should use that one bottle and use it for a full week just to make sure it will work for you and then after that alternate with your cheapie condish or stretch out the cowashes if you can so you can make that bottle last more than a month.

I feel you no doubt. This is why I try not to cowash every day. My last cowash was on Thursday night. I have been wearing a twistout since Friday. I will probably cowash again on Sunday or Monday. I mean, sometimes I do co wash everyday, but i'm trying to stretch them out when I can. I think you should use that one bottle and use it for a full week just to make sure it will work for you and then after that alternate with your cheapie condish or stretch out the cowashes if you can so you can make that bottle last more than a month.

I think that is what I will do. My fall semester is packed. I will be up to my neck in school and related activites so I won't have time to obsess over my hair like I usually do. A product that can help me simplify my life and help me retain length is what I need. If I do end up loving it, I will just ask for a gallon of it for christmas.

"Now welcoming to the stage GYMFREAK":lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

That is the funniest smiley ever...at least youll have some fab hair to swing around that pole!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

STOP BEING CHICKEN AND CRACK THAT BOTTLE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Now welcoming to the stage GYMFREAK":lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

That is the funniest smiley ever...at least youll have some fab hair to swing around that pole!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

STOP BEING CHICKEN AND CRACK THAT BOTTLE OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lachen: Men like hair don't they:lachen::lachen: *dusts off heels*

Okay okay, I'll try it this month

Back