Wen haircare by Chaz Dean-Conditioning cleanser system what do you think?

That's it.... you guys done broke me down..
Someone please post and tell me where to go and what's the best combo to get started with, I am a natural .... not dry now but I can be if I don't watch my moisture balance. Send links and suggestions please, I guess i'm more interested in the cleansing products to begin with...I have a plenty conditioners. :giveup:

:wow: ladies I have always watched the infomercial on TV, wanting to order it and looking at the cost of it, wanting to order, and looking at the cost of it, wanting to order and looking attt the cossssttttt!
DON'T make me......dooo......this....(resisting) wrrrrr.......nooo......I want it....
wrrrrrr...
You ladies are so convincing, this is a description of y'all and me: :chocbunny:
Noooooooooo... stop.....:help2:
:seesaw:
:lol: I will survive yeah yeah :creatures

I want it:grin:!
Zanna
Chile if you keep coming in here it's going to be like :giveup:

I'm no expert so here is the info from QVC's site:

PROBLEM / SOLUTION

Fine hair? Start with WEN by Chaz Dean Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner

Dry, sensitive scalp? Start with WEN by Chaz Dean Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner

Fine hair, but dry and damaged? Start with Chaz Dean Lavender Cleansing Condtioner

Dry, dehydrated or damaged hair? Start with WEN by Chaz Dean Fig Cleansing Conditioner

Oily scalp and dry hair? Start with WEN by Chaz Dean Cucumber Aloe Cleansing Conditioner

Coarse, wavy or curly hair? Start with WEN by Chaz Dean Fig Cleansing Conditioner

Need moisture and volume? Start with WEN by Chaz Dean Lavender Cleansing Conditioner

Tip from Chaz: Use more conditioner, leave it on your hair longer, and rinse thoroughly. The more you do, the better your results will be!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Application Tips

Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner
A universal cleanser created to cleanse, nourish, moisturize, and strengthen the hair. Ideal for fine to medium hair.

Tea Tree Cleansing Conditioner
Due to its medicinal properties, it's formulated for those with sensitive, dry scalps. Tea tree works exceptionally well on those with medium to coarse, wavy to curly, and ethnic hair.

Fig Cleansing Conditioner
A universal cleanser. Due to its rich, dense consistency, it's formulated to strengthen and hydrate hair. Ideal for dry, color-treated, heat-damaged, medium to coarse, wavy to curly, and ethnic hair.

Sweet Almond Mint Styling Crème
Provides moisture, shine, and body all in one product. Eliminates the need for leave-in conditioners, polishing glosses, and gels.

Sweet Almond Mint Texture Balm
A finishing product designed to give hair definition, separation, and texture. This pomade stick can be used on the mid-shaft and ends, or just on specific pieces.

Sweet Almond Mint Oil – Bath, Body & Hair
Soothes, relaxes, and moisturizes the body. Adds sheen and moisture to hair. Massage gently to help stimulate the scalp.

Tea Tree Oil – Bath, Body & Hair
Contains medicinal properties to help rejuvenate, revive, and replenish your skin. Moisturizes and stimulates hair.

Fig Oil – Bath, Body & Hair
Contains blended oils to help soften, replenish, and revitalize your body. Adds shine and moisture to hair. The heavenly aroma is vibrant, rich, and extremely moisturizing, providing a blissful experience with every drop. After rinsing, apply one capful of WEN Bath, Body & Hair Oil to your body before drying off.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

Wen Suggestion List

FINE TO MEDIUM TEXTURE HAIR
Cleanse with 12 – 16 pumps of Sweet Almond Mint or Fig Cleansing Conditioner. Apply 1 – 2 pumps of Sweet Almond Mint or Fig Cleansing Conditioner as a leave-in conditioner. Apply 1 - 2 pumps of Sweet Almond Mint Styling Crème and style as desired.

MEDIUM TO THICK/COARSE HAIR
Cleanse with 16 – 20 pumps of Tea Tree or Fig Cleansing Conditioner. Apply 1 – 2 pumps of Tea Tree or Fig Cleansing Conditioner to wet hair after cleansing as a leave-in conditioner. Apply 1 – 2 pumps of Sweet Almond Mint Styling Crème and style as desired.

MEDIUM TO THICK/COARSE HAIR (to be worn curly)
Cleanse with 16 – 20 pumps of Tea Tree or Fig Cleansing Conditioner. Apply 2 – 4 pumps of Tea Tree or Fig Cleansing Conditioner (mixed with a few drops of WEN Bath, Body & Hair Oil) to wet hair after cleansing as a leave-in conditioner. Mix 4 – 8 strokes of Sweet Almond Mint Texture Balm with 2 – 3 pumps of Sweet Almond Mint Styling Crème in palm and distribute evenly through wet hair. Let hair air-dry or use a diffuser.
Thank you, this is just what I was looking for!!!

That's it.... you guys done broke me down..
Someone please post and tell me where to go and what's the best combo to get started with, I am a natural .... not dry now but I can be if I don't watch my moisture balance. Send links and suggestions please, I guess i'm more interested in the cleansing products to begin with...I have a plenty conditioners. :giveup:

:wave: AtlantaJJ

All of the information we've been posting got confusing maybe.

Wen conditioners ARE the cleansing product. Wen is a conditioner that cleanses the hair so you don't use shampoo. It is an all-in-one product.

You use it to cleanse, condition, deep condition and use as a leave-in as well.

Essentially, all you need is the Wen Cleansing Conditioner. You can purchase the bath, body & hair oil, styling creme or texture balm, but those are optional.

I recommend you start with the Fig first. If you want to try more, go with the Tea Tree (others report) and/or Lavender.

HTH!

:poke: Come oooonnn Teeee... you know you want it...:grin:
:lachen:
I saw your Avatar this morning and was like....January noir is pulling me in. giggles.

I'm feenin for my next bottle Tee cuz i'm fresh out :perplexed
I am wearing braid outs so I just know Wen will take them to another level. I just know it. :blush3:

Chile if you keep coming in here it's going to be like :giveup:
I sooo agree AJJ!! Have you decided what to buy yet? I am going to start with the Fig. (ummm, I think I am going to start out with fig. lol)

I saw this on qvc a few days ago and did a search on wen, but nothing came up and then I just happened to see this thread today....I think I might be the next one pulling out my cc! I have tried so many things that have not worked for my hair so I think I might give this a shot...of course I have a TON of other products I need to get rid of first, but this one is definitely on the list for my next buy.

I just ordered the three conditioner set (lavendar, fig, tea tree). Each one is 6oz so I get to try it out and it wasn't too expensive.

I'm not really becoming a pj, really :look:

I *just* ordered the same set.....

Question--I just used my fig for the second time. When rinsing it, do you get a lot of slip? My hair wasn't very 'slippy' after rinsing.

Question--I just used my fig for the second time. When rinsing it, do you get a lot of slip? My hair wasn't very 'slippy' after rinsing.

I get a lot of slip. Do you have a lot of other product left on your hair before using WEN? Don't forget to leave it in as long as you can.
I've kept mine in overnight several times and it really conditons. My hair was moist and heavy.

I haven't clarified in awhile, maybe that will make a difference.

I did use it as a leave in and my hair has dried so soft :yep:. So maybe the lack of slip isn't a big deal.

Natural 4a/b checking in.

Bought the set of three from coarse ethnic hair. I used the Fig first. I SOOOOO WISH I HATED IT!!!!!!!!!!!! This stuff's expensive. BUT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My hair is soooo lovely, thick and soft. Y O Y can't I just use the cheapies? (Well, I do love HE Hello Hydration but it ain't no Wen Fig) Nah! OCT, Ojon, Miss Jessie's, Rene Furterer. Now Wen. :wallbash:

Maybe I'll wash once a week. :rolleyes:

:wave: AtlantaJJ

All of the information we've been posting got confusing maybe.

Wen conditioners ARE the cleansing product. Wen is a conditioner that cleanses the hair so you don't use shampoo. It is an all-in-one product.

You use it to cleanse, condition, deep condition and use as a leave-in as well.

Essentially, all you need is the Wen Cleansing Conditioner. You can purchase the bath, body & hair oil, styling creme or texture balm, but those are optional.

I recommend you start with the Fig first. If you want to try more, go with the Tea Tree (others report) and/or Lavender.

HTH!

That does so help! I'm excited to place an order. I'm inclined to get the gallon too! LOL but I want to try the lavendar, and fig first to see what I like best. This is so exciting.

Ok JN, I just broke down and ordered the WEN Lavender Bath set :drunk:. I am so totally hooked on his products, I may have to get a job just so I can keep buying them:lachen::lachen:.

I'm gonna have to wait until next month when I get my bonus to try this. So I just had one question that I really didn't get answered after reading this thread: did you give up shampoo now that you are using WEN- or do you just clarify once a month? I am just concerned about buildup.... I know how my hair is.:rolleyes:

I'm gonna have to wait until next month when I get my bonus to try this. So I just had one question that I really didn't get answered after reading this thread: did you give up shampoo now that you are using WEN- or do you just clarify once a month? I am just concerned about buildup.... I know how my hair is.:rolleyes:
I shampoo maybe once a month with Burts Bee's which is the gentlest I've ever used (besides Wen obviously). Some of the Wenheads don't. I think it's up to you.

That does so help! I'm excited to place an order. I'm inclined to get the gallon too! LOL but I want to try the lavendar, and fig first to see what I like best. This is so exciting.

I can't wait to hear your feedback :)

Ok JN, I just broke down and ordered the WEN Lavender Bath set :drunk:. I am so totally hooked on his products, I may have to get a job just so I can keep buying them:lachen::lachen:.
Ahhhh, that sounds heavenly :yep:

WHAT?! OH Coffee! I keep looking at those too.
Please come back with your review. :yep:

Girl, I understand what you are saying about getting a job just to buy product...why oh why do the expensive products love us so? :ohwell:

Y'all have worn me down... I ordered the fig last night from qvc and I have the tea tree coming... thanks Coffee! I'll let you know how it goes.

Still waiting on my order to arrive
wait.gif

Man this thread blew up!I am almost finished up with my 16oz fig cc that i have had for about 3 weeks:ohwell:

I'm getting the 32 oz on friday,because i cannot be without this.

has anyone else made the "Refresher Spray" from the pamphlet?:lick::lick::lick:

Last edited:
Man this thread blew up!I am almost finished up with my 16oz fig cc that i have had for about 3 weeks:ohwell:

I'm getting the 32 oz on friday,because i cannot be without this.

has anyone else made the "Refresher Spray" from the pamphlet?:lick::lick::lick:

Not yet! I said I was though. Isn't this stuff the bomb!

I had to stop using it for a minute until my touch up. My hair was getting too big! :lachen: I thought I'd never live to make a statement like this! :yep:

I lurve me some Wen...:cupid:

Not yet! I said I was though. Isn't this stuff the bomb!

I had to stop using it for a minute until my touch up. My hair was getting too big! :lachen: I thought I'd never live to make a statement like this! :yep:

I lurve me some Wen...:cupid:
You have no idea:grin:
Seriously though!I use it for EVERYTHING!!!!Co-wash,dc,leave-in,rollersets!
Oh! qvc has the cheapest prices i've seen.
I don't mind paying cause i'm not buying anything else like this.I don;t NEED ANYTHING ELSE!LOL! Just protein treatments really:yep:Otherwise,
fuggetaboutit:grin:
Everyone has been commenting on how soft my hair looks...and my sis touched it and said its coming along nicely too.

Joyandfaith, you mean to tell me you haven't fallen over the edge yet?!
Now that is what I call sticking to your guns! :lachen: You better quit it and come on over to the Wen side! :poke:

January, it's been hard :spinning: However, I've used up a lot of my co-washing conditioners that I promised myself I would finish. Therefore, I'll probably be ordering within the next two weeks YaY!!!!

Back