WELL I DID IT---PICTURES TO SHARE

deborah11

Hey guys. I finally have pictures to share with all. I was REALLY nervous about doing this because women on this board have some seriously beautiful hair and I have had so many setbacks and a long way to go before achieving my goals. Oh well, I am going to keep trying and hopefully I will achieve the goal of healthy. evenly processed hair soon. The password is hair.

Wow, I love the texture and the thickness. Your hair is beautiful and healthy looking!

Wow! So lovely and thick. I admire that you transitioned for 20 months. Well done!
clap.gif

Deborah, WHATCHOO TALKING ABOUT????? you have a gorgeous head of hair! It looks like my moms when she used to take care of it! VERY PRETTY!!! Didnt u say before u were natural? what do u mean about the evenly processed hair?

U have thick pretty OPRAH HAIR!!! really its just beautiful!

This is a pretty head of hair. Whew it's pretty. Keep up the good work girl.

Wow guys, thanks so much. Coming from u all , it means soooo much to me. Leslie, my hair was natural sort of, I transitioned for 20 months, but now I am texturized but I will get a relaxer in the coming months because my hair is thick but cottony soft and it frizzes terribly. When it was relaxed ( not bone straight ) in the past, it didn't frizz as badly.

[ QUOTE ]
Leslie_C said:
Deborah, WHATCHOO TALKING ABOUT????? you have a gorgeous head of hair! It looks like my moms when she used to take care of it! VERY PRETTY!!! Didnt u say before u were natural? what do u mean about the evenly processed hair?
U have thick pretty OPRAH HAIR!!! really its just beautiful!

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree
shocked.gif
You've got Oprah beat in my opinion!!

[ QUOTE ]
candibaby said:
ooh i love your hair! its so thick and beautiful, i dont know why you were nervous about posting it!

[/ QUOTE ]

ITA!
smile.gif

No need to be intimidated b/c no one is perfect. We're all hear to learn AND share. Your hair looks VERY good and thick by the way! Congrats

Oh boy! You have no idea guys how moved I am by your comments and kindness, really I am at the point of tears. I am truely emotionally because 2 years ago, my hair was a mess due to a bad relaxer, breakage, dryness. etc and I was soooo ASHAMED. Discovering this board has been a god send to me. THANKS to you all for your advice, help and support. i would not be where I am today were it not for you all. I still have many hair challenges and issues as I learn to manage my hair. 99% of the time my hair is up because I have difficulty managing it and figuring out what to do with it. Many times I have had positive steps only to have some MISHAP occur. Hopefully now that I am taking hair matters into my own hands, limiting relaxers, and taking care of my own hair, hopefully I will have more positive as opposed to negative experiences. I am not concerned about growing long hair, I just want healthy manageable hair that I can wear out 1-2 times a week without frizzes totally taking over. Agaiin, thanks EVERYONE for your support and kind remarks!

Back