Progress Pictures

Nikki02

Hello all, I am posting the link to progress pictures for my best friend. She used to be a member of the board and has taken new pictures and I wanted you all to see them and how her hair is doing. Her screenname was Babygurl. Im sure some of you know her but for those who dont, go take a look. LHCF does help people grow long healthy hair! Please visit her album!! She says hi to all.

http://public.fotki.com/BabygurlNC/progress_pictures/

No password needed!

Nikki02 said:
Hello all, I am posting the link to progress pictures for my best friend. She used to be a member of the board and has taken new pictures and I wanted you all to see them and how her hair is doing. Her screenname was Babygurl. Im sure some of you know her but for those who dont, go take a look. LHCF does help people grow long healthy hair! Please visit her album!! She says hi to all.

http://public.fotki.com/BabygurlNC/progress_pictures/

No password needed!
Good progress but where is Babygurl I miss her?

Her hair looks do pretty,i saved her album.
ok, now does anyone know if when she did her flat twist out was her hair airdryed or flatironed before she did it?:confused:

I remember her!!! Absolutely Beautiful progress! I just love those long term albums! The progress becomes even more inspiring :yep:

Nikki, Can you ask her to drop her regimen in on us? :) I like reading up on different regimens:lol:

W:eek: W, my exact words when I saw the progress pics, my very first hair inspiration is still doing it up. I love her hair, it's just so shiny, thick, healthy and loooooooooong. Keep it growwing girl. Thanks for sharing.

I remember her lurking about her album before I officially joined LHCF & started postg.

BEAUTIFUL head of hair. I think she is 4a/b too!

I read in her album somewhere that she wash/deep conditions every 3 days w/heat & protective styling. No vitamins or other extraordinary methods.

I am encouraged now.

Reading that she washes every 3 days is all I needed to stick with my new regimen to wash 3x/week (2 will be CW and 1 will be shampoo wash). I remember a few years back my hair grew quicker cause I washed every couple days...I got lazy though. I'm on it now :)

Her hair looks absolutely amazing. :eek: :D She has done a SUPERB job of retaining her growth over 3 years, wow.

I would love to hear about her regimen, is it posted anywhere???

Nikki, please tell babygurl i said hello and to keep up the good work with her hair.....it looks so shiney and healthy.....

star said:
Good progress but where is Babygurl I miss her?

Hi Star, she is a member of a couple other forums but she'd like to keep those under wraps. She had a few issues while here so she would like to keep calm in the places that she's in..She's doing good though!

ThinNnappy said:
Her hair looks do pretty,i saved her album.
ok, now does anyone know if when she did her flat twist out was her hair airdryed or flatironed before she did it?:confused:

Im pretty sure she airdried..she doesnt use heat alot.

SherryLove said:
Nikki, please tell babygurl i said hello and to keep up the good work with her hair.....it looks so shiney and healthy.....

I will let her know that everyone says hi! I know she wanted to say hi and that she misses quite a few people but Ill condense it to a group hello :lol:. If anyone she was in touch with before would like her email address please PM me. Her regimen is posted here somewhere and she answers the comments on her album so if you would like that info please see the album, she also updates her product page regualrly. Thanks all!

I really enjoyed this album, it was very inspiring. I love it when you can see where the journey began. Very,very inspiring. :)

Nikki02 said:
Hi Star, she is a member of a couple other forums but she'd like to keep those under wraps. She had a few issues while here so she would like to keep calm in the places that she's in..She's doing good though!
Thank you and I hope everything works out for her.

Back