Well, here it is, ta da!

JewelleNY

I did the bad deed and I am ashamed to post in the hair forum after my evil relaxer rants:look: so I will post here. The pics are cell phone pics so they are blurry. My arm was tired form trying to straighten it so it is not as straight as I would like for it to be. I will try a rollerset soon.:) I will get a nice cut soon but I am happy for growth.

Also, another pic in my siggy:)

J - why did i come into this thread thinking you had pictures of your black stained pillow cases?? lol

You look so beautiful!

SummerRain said:
J - why did i come into this thread thinking you had pictures of your black stained pillow cases?? lol

You look so beautiful!

hahahaha!!!! you are so bad Summer :spank:

thanks for the compliment chica;) especially coming form Ms. LHCF:D

Oh gosh....please don't post the black stained sheets...my mind is blown thinking what the heck that might possibly be.

On topic...Your hair is gorgeous!!! We will be needing more pics though :-)

SummerRain said:

You look so beautiful!

I thought the same.:lol: Your hair is beautiful.

I thought it might be a picture of the pillowcases too.:lol:

Jewelle, you're such a stunning woman! Your hair looks great, and we can definitely see the length. Simply beautiful!:D

It's nice! I love it! You've had great progress. I remember your avatar when you were a little past SL.

aawww, thanks ladies, haha, you guys are too funny, those pillowcases are still soaking:lol:

:sekret: I just had a hands in the hair at the scalp incident:eek: I think folks are somewhat in disbelief at my growth, I knew that was coming soon:look: :lol:

Your hair looks great. I have been relaxed, then natural, then relaxed, then texlaxed so don't feel guilty about making a decision that is best for you and your life.

Healthy hair is beautiful no matter what IMHO.

Great Job and I can't wait to get to where you are:D

Now did I miss something "stained pillowcases" should I refer to your internet date thread:confused:

rootdeep said:
Your hair is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Just went and read about your experience and PLEASE throw out those pillowcases.
Thank you:) hey im a case worker, we can't afford to throw out pillowcases b/c of a few black stains :look: :lol:

You and your hair are gorgeous...

who are you going to let sleep on those pillowcases with the stains on them? I vote to throw them out.

maybe he dyes his hair black thats why the pillow was stained black? lol:lol:

like jermaine jackson on big brother UK......... Lol

trimbride said:
Your hair looks great. I have been relaxed, then natural, then relaxed, then texlaxed so don't feel guilty about making a decision that is best for you and your life.

Now did I miss something "stained pillowcases" should I refer to your internet date thread:confused:
Thank you, I would recommend doing so after breakfast:look:

SummerRain said:

You look so beautiful!

Shoot I was hoping it was a pic of the man himself :lachen:

Hair's looking good, girl!

SummerRain said:

You look so beautiful!
Lol!!
And a picture of her in a gas mask to deal with stank breath!
The hair is bangin', though. Even without the stained pillow cases.

trimbride said:

Thanks trimbride:) I do like having all of the options that we have as women of color:)

Yes, please see internet date thread if you have a strong stomach:grin:

Kimberly said:
You and your hair are gorgeous...

who are you going to let sleep on those pillowcases with the stains on them? I vote to throw them out.
Thanks Kimberly:D I guess if the stains don't come out then they will have to go, lets' wait and see:grin:

LOL!! Go ahead and post in the hair forum. Folks will forgive you your "evil relaxer rants". Just tell them you were going through withdrawal! :)

The style frames your face nicely! I dig the bangs!

p1

patient1 said:
LOL!! Go ahead and post in the hair forum. Folks will forgive you your "evil relaxer rants". Just tell them you were going through withdrawal! :)

The style frames your face nicely! I dig the bangs!

p1

I agree! Your hair is too beautiful! Post in the hair forum and encourage the ladies.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :lachen: :lachen: hey, how did this happen??? :look: :lol:

Oh well, I can take it ladies, please forgive me for my "evil relaxer rants" :lol: Yes, I went ahead and backslid, I have the burns to prove it:eek: :D

Thanks so much for the compliments ladies, I couldn't have gotten to this point without this board, you ladies rock:cool:

Back