We need some REAL hair in here. There's just too many, too many, too many Weaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao this thread is pure comedy. Thanks for keeping me entertained..gotta go attach my 24" kinky curly and all my other falsies. lol

I think that there are guys who don't mind weaves but the majority prefer a woman who wears her own hair... or at least thats what I've heard from the men I know. However, despite what a man's preference is they always make "exceptions" to their own rule/preference when they like what they see.

This thread rocks!!!!! lol I don't see nothing wrong with weave if you have some hair that you are proud of underneath. Hopefully, if it is chewed underneath then that person will correct it. lol Bad weave wearers give good weave wearers a bad name.

This thread rocks!!!!! lol I don't see nothing wrong with weave if you have some hair that you are proud of underneath. Hopefully, if it is chewed underneath then that person will correct it. lol Bad weave wearers give good weave wearers a bad name.

Lmao! :lachen:

They do. You know the ones you notice from a mile away or the one standing in line in front of you. :o There's nothing like seeing someone wear a weave and when they take it out you :shocked: at the amount of hair on their head. I be like its really an accessory for her.

I understand where many men are coming from in terms of their dislike of weaves. I can even agree in most cases.

That being said, I expect all of these weave-hating men to tell me all about past girlfriends with thick, natural big Afro hair (and some 4Bs better be included) so that I don't then call them out on their hypocrisy for seeking women with a hair type/texture that doesn't grow naturally grow out of a black woman's head.

Black women choosing silky straight weaves is NOT a decision that happens in a vacuum... but many BM won't admit their role in the whole thing, of course.

I baweave it's when people who don't wear weaves, baweave they are superior.

sideeye.gif
[/IMG]

I baweave it's when people who don't wear weaves, baweave they are superior.
:lachen:
I've always noticed more snobbery from girls wearing tore up weaves to hide their jacked up hair more than the other way around. How does a person hate on someone else's hair when what you paid good money for looks worse than what grew out of that person's head?

There are some gorgeous weaves out there :lick:, but lhcf has made me see that nothing compares to a gorgeous head of real hair. :gorgeous:

ETA: There's a difference between someone owning the Mercedes and someone renting it.

Last edited:
I'm so mad at some of the GIF's. Ya'll are unbelievable!!!
:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:
Poor homegirl, I know Tim Gunn says make it work, but I know she dragged herself out that pool looking like a drowned dog and racing like a rat.

Last edited:
I wear weaves a lot and I like them so it doesn't bother me what people think but I wonder why don't men have a problem with colored contacts??? I mean there are other reasons behind why some1 would wear a weave (ps) or wear makeup (scars) but what about colored contacts, the only reason some1 wears those is 2 pass their eyes off as another color. That seems more fake 2 me than weave or makeup. Lol I've always hated colored contacts.

SOme of these posts are disgusting. Seriously. There are a lot of members who suffer from alopecia and other ailments where they CAN'T grow a FULL HEAD of healthy hair.

SO some people rely on wigs and weaves.

But I'm sure you'll just say you're not talking about them, right?

Of course you would.

SOme of these posts are disgusting. Seriously. There are a lot of members who suffer from alopecia and other ailments where they CAN'T grow a FULL HEAD of healthy hair.

SO some people rely on wigs and weaves.

But I'm sure you'll just say you're not talking about them, right?

Of course you would.

You seem really angry, take a weave pill.

I don't see any disgusting posts :perplexed

We're just sharing opinions, and thoughts.

a weave pill?
beweaveable?

what is this 1993?

So corny and pathetic.

What the hell is a weave pill anyway?

Come harder next time.

I'm angry? Its your thread. LMAO!

You seem really angry, take a weave pill.

I don't see any disgusting posts :perplexed

We're just sharing opinions, and thoughts.

Wow!! A weave pill? Wonder what that be like??!!! :lachen: I agree, its nothing to get upset about. Just do you and the rest will fall into place. OMG!!!! What is a weave pill???!!!:rofl:

SS, it may be time to take your own advice and not worry over things out of your control...in this case other people's opinions.

I don't think of what men will think AT ALL when I am getting dressed or deciding what to do with myself. To be completely honest, they're just ignorant and don't know what they like. Hell, half the time they don't even know what they are looking at. They can't tell when a chick is wearing 5 lbs of makeup, or will criticize the principles behind getting plastic surgery ad nauseam, indicating that a woman HAS to have low self esteem to get plastic surgery, yet in the next second they will be FAWNING over a woman with a weave/nose job/fake boobs/clown makeup/fake booty.

I had (keyword - had) a friend who said I looked like a boy after my BC and said he would laugh at me "so hard" if I started wearing wigs as a PS, yet was talking about his gf's hair, saying it was VERY PRETTY (he really typed it to me in all caps), when this chick was rockin' a weave! And I see nothing wrong with weaves, but please don't insult my hair choices when your girl is running around with the hair she bought at Dim Sum's Hollywood Emporium.

As for the song, I def think it's funny, but that clown makeup was TOO frightening I couldn't get through the entire video lol...I think it's hilar to make fun of wigs, weaves, crazy dye jobs, etc. We should be able to poke fun at ourselves. Not a big deal, shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back