Vitamin/Supplements 2014

Hello Ladies. I am still gathering my regimen. All I need is for my hair vitamins to arrive. I am using the Medisafe app on my phone. Its the best app I have found so far as it allows me to enter not only pills but my inhaler (asthma) and any liquids im taking like Flax seed oil. It tracks my adherence so hope to have 90%+ adherence for the year.

Andrew Lessman Hair,Skin, Nails
Hemp Seed Oil (will alternate with Flax Seed, Omega 3,6,9 etc)
Marine Collagen
BioSil Silica
Vitamin D (winter only)
Cod Liver Oil (until I use up the bottle)
maca root

checking in ... popping my pills.
lol I feel like im a doping athlete with my container of mysterious pills

Checking in. Been faithfully taking my chlorophyll, royal jelly, and hsn. Lovinnng the skin benefits (im glowing!) and um libido benefits from royal jelly pills.

Hello!! :wave:

Although I was not officially in this challenge, I have been religiously taking my supplements and hope that I can be added in!!

2) State what supplements you will be taking and how often

1. Women's Daily Multivitamin (Equate aka Walmart brand :) )
2. MSM 1000 mg
2. 5000mcg of Biotin

3) Check in regularly

You got it!

4) Show pictures of progress during scheduled check ins

-March 30th
-June 30th
-September 30th
-December 31st

Will do!

5) Post starting pic

picture.php

6) Support your fellow members and stay positive

Not a problem!:yep:

:welcome2: Eiano!

I missed yesterday. Grrr! I was doing so well. First time since the challenge started. The goal for the upcoming week and all of February is to not miss any. :yep:

I am not officially part of the challenge because I missed the date but I am taking MSM, Vitamin C, Folic Acid, and NeoCell Hair Volumizer pills. I am amazed at results. My hair is longer and soooo much thicker. I will continue to update.

Checking in. Still going strong and getting great growth. 3 weeks ago my friend could not cornrow all my hair securely because it is so short (twa). Well now, i.got.my hair rebraided this past sunday and she was able to catch and cornrow all my hair back :) she was amazed at how much my hair had grown. Could be from the castor/sulfur or my vits or a combination of the two. Either way im excited!

Checking in. Still taking my hits and added a few extras.

Mega Foods Hair, Nails, and Skin
MineralRich
Collagen Chews

I will do this for 6 months and reassess how things are going and if I will continue.

Back