Video Op: #hurtbae Just Wants To Know Why He Cheated

A heart-wrenching viral video of a couple confronting each other about why they cheated sparked a massive Twitter trend, #HurtBae.

You can watch the video, posted February 15 by The Scene, above.

In the nearly 7-minute video, a man and a woman, Kourtney Jorge and Leonard, talking to each other face to face about the infidelity in their relationship.

The woman in the video, Kourtney Jorge, posted on Instagram on Thursday, writing, ” I wanted to thank you all soooo much for your support. This entire experience has been incredibly overwhelming – I never thought the video would receive this type of response.”

Leonard hasn’t commented about the video yet.

The Scene is a website that “gives you a front row seat to the worlds of fashion, food, culture, comedy, and more. Featuring the best original videos from more than 30 beloved brands, The Scene immerses you in stories that shape our culture, move our emotions, and give you a thing or three to share with your friends.”

screen-shot-2017-02-15-at-8-37-30-pm.png

screen-shot-2017-02-15-at-8-37-43-pm.png

screen-shot-2017-02-15-at-8-49-12-pm.png

Last edited:
I really didn't get why everyone was mad at him like she didn't know he was cheating and still stay.
After she found out the first time that should have been it.
She didn't cause his cheating but she surely could have stopped it.

I'm mad at him because he knew he didn't want to be faithful, yet still carried on a "relationship" with her. He had the nerves to ask her why she didn't leave. If he knew he didn't want to be faithful, he should have left.

He's an animal and an emotionally abusive man and she needs a lot of therapy or something because sadly her energy attracts users and cheaters. The fact that she's even sitting through this nonsense begging for answers says a lot. A lot of women will put themselves through this type of emotional torture and I don't get it.

I'm mad at him because he knew he didn't want to be faithful, yet still carried on a "relationship" with her. He had the nerves to ask her why she didn't leave. If he knew he didn't want to be faithful, he should have left.

This is a good point, however I've seen this play out in real life. The girl in the situation I know of was a hanger on. They were together but they had broken up at some point and she would not leave him alone. So he decided to go ahead and keep sleeping with her. In the video, the dude told her to leave when she saw him with another girl....while they were supposedly in a relationship :perplexed: This is telling. How much of a relationship were they really in -_- She admittedly cried over it and came back -_- He may be an a-hole but she bears 50% of the responsibility here.

I swear some women are gluttons for punishment,
This is a good point, however I've seen this play out in real life. The girl in the situation I know of was a hanger on. They were together but they had broken up at some point and she would not leave him alone. So he decided to go ahead and keep sleeping with her. In the video, the dude told her to leave when she saw him with another girl....while they were supposedly in a relationship :perplexed: This is telling. How much of a relationship were they really in -_- She admittedly cried over it and came back -_- He may be an a-hole but she bears 50% of the responsibility here.

This is what I mean, a glutton for punishment. You have to love yourself to not do this to yourself.

He's an animal and an emotionally abusive man and she needs a lot of therapy or something because sadly her energy attracts users and cheaters. The fact that she's even sitting through this nonsense begging for answers says a lot. A lot of women will put themselves through this type of emotional torture and I don't get it.

I personally would never do it but I can understand why she did....so many times you wonder if there was something you could've done or said differently to change the outcome and WHY did they cheat on you? Were you not good enough, pretty enough? etc.

It takes time, maturity and a healthy dose of self love & inner reflection (at least for me it did) to realize that nothing you could've done except leave would change the outcome, hopefully she learned something from it.

I don't know. Is this supposed to be profound? He's a straight up dog but I couldn't help but think the entire time "Someone need to sew some ovaries on that girl!"

When she got up and left I cheered, but then she came back for more answers and I booed. Girl just walk away, stay gone, and let his community dyck having axzzzzz have fun racking up STDs and baby mamas.

My wish is that women will understand that they don't need amswers. Women need to stop blaming themselves. He did what he did -because he wanted too. It's who he is. He could have been with ( insert any beautiful successful and sexy woman's name) and the out come would be the same. It's not you - it's him.

I swear some women are gluttons for punishment,

This is what I mean, a glutton for punishment. You have to love yourself to not do this to yourself.

It's the low self esteem.

The person I mentioned felt validated by her guy. She wanted him so bad so she stuck with him even though he had a new gf (who eventually became his 2nd baby mama). She became his side piece (the bm knew about her but didn't care :look:) but would complain to me about their "issues" even though they weren't really in a relationship.

I saw this yesterday. I just cannot understand why a woman would allow someone to treat her this way. And she's saying he's her best friend??

The worst part is how many women were responding that they could relate and have been in her situation. Like why?? How?? I don't get it.

Last edited:
I won't be mad if he gets beat up. No shattered vertebrae but maybe an arm in a sling would be lovely.

Still didn't watch but she should have left sooner but happy she did as per your conments.

My wish is that women will understand that they don't need amswers. Women need to stop blaming themselves. He did what he did -because he wanted too. It's who he is. He could have been with ( insert any beautiful successful and sexy woman's name) and the out come would be the same. It's not you - it's him.

THANK YOU.

What the entire F did I just read?!
Yeah this was a step too far trying to be funny. I bet you a guy wrote it.

I didn't watch and I don't want to. I know it will piss me off. But I envy the people that have never ever ever wanted to know why. I didn't gain this wisdom until maybe my mid 20's. I remember going through this with my first college boyfriend and homeboy took a call right in front of me making plans to go visit some girl in another state. I asked him who she was and what he thought she was doing. Ya know instead of just getting my stuff and leaving. Smh His response? Word for word "She's not worried about you so why are you worried about her". It took me maybe another 3 months to end things with him because I was trying to prove that I was better than the other girl. What a sad fool I was.

Back