Video Op: #hurtbae Just Wants To Know Why He Cheated

Yeah she's giving him energy he doesn't deserve. Indifference (or faked indifference:look:) trumps anger every time.

I understood her a year ago, but this man is staying rent-free in her heart and trashing it. There is nothing to be resolved, nothing to be discussed. Closure is a myth.

We all say men are liars but when they tell and show us the truth, we don't want to believe them. BELIEVE HIM! he doesnt care about you hunni! Never did!

Good! He thought he was slick talkin’ ‘bout “I hope I never see you again.” But when she responded with “I wipe my hands of you” with that gesture he was stunned. I enjoyed that.

Full video:

This is so real and we can all be on the outside saying what she should do, or how she should feel, but she still was/in denial. He told her they were never together. That is a hard pill to swallow when you have in your mind thought you all the time and energy you put into a relationship was real and meaningful. Nope. He flat out told her it was a lie. And doing the video was her way of trying to fix things, or get closure. She failed again. Not getting that and hearing his remarks made her feel like she failed to get what she needed out of that madness. Imagine spending 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 plus years to come to the conclusion your whole relationship was a lie. There was no together. It was all one-sided. People still can’t wrap their brains around that.

I hope other girls see this who require "closure" and this gives them the closure they need
Right! You don’t get closure. She didn’t get what she came looking for which was validation. She thought telling him she moved on and in Love was going to move him. Emotional vampires have no feelings. The feed off of your emotions and use them against you. All of that just to get her head messed up all over again. Forget the cheating. Cheating should be an afterthought. He was emotionally abusive to her. She thought she could have a nice chit chat with an abusive person. Wrong again!

I feel like I'm in the minority along with @mrselle, but this screams fake, fake, fake! This scene is produced to induce drama and engagement for likes. There was absolutely no reason to do a part 2. The way the very beginning of the scene was shot, when their silhouettes slowly raise their heads at the same time, screams rehearsed! Like, come on man!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Hurtbae got confirmation the first time around that he didn't want her. They parted ways and that should have been the end of that. Now there's a part II? Por que? She's in a relationship but still feels the need to get some validation from this guy? What new guy is going to put up with his girl still carrying on after an ex unless he's in on it too? I feel like this was only done because they were hoping to go viral again and enhance their acting techniques.

Hey, I missed the update when this came around the second time. Hoping that this really is fake, and that Leonard really isn't such a terrible jerk. Either way, women can learn from both of these videos. Thanks for the additional insight given on this one ladies, because I really wasn't thinking that deep on it, but again salient points were made.

Saw this as her response to the follow up and she seems genuine. She says the relationship was real and she has the pictures to prove it. Later, she still managed to say something nice and justify Leonard's mess :look: ….nor rather to excuse his behavior and try to garner sympathy for it, however lightly. Not sure why. At least she seems to be in a better place and her last response is that " Hurtbae ain't hurt no mo". She seems like she has moved on.

^^^ Flashback, sounds like Caribbean Hurtbae to me:rofl:

I just showed this to my husband. He's won't admit it, but he scared :lol: I told him he had absolutely nothing to worry about

tumblr_mtrwf9rq0W1rjn473o2_500.gif

Saw this as her response to the follow up and she seems genuine. She says the relationship was real and she has the pictures to prove it. Later, she still managed to say something nice and justify Leonard's mess :look: ….nor rather to excuse his behavior and try to garner sympathy for it, however lightly. Not sure why. At least she seems to be in a better place and her last response is that " Hurtbae ain't hurt no mo". She seems like she has moved on.

Thanks for posting. That was cute.

Back