Vent About Hair Thread

SmilingElephant

Ok....I don't know if there was already a thread for this but here I go....and anybody else who wants to vent....join me, i've made a thread for us. lol:grin:

Anyway....my goal is to reach MBL by the end of the year. I'm doing everything i can to get there...vitamins, co-washing, eating healthier....gotta work on the exercisin thing though. But its driving me crazy bc i wish i could just be there already! lol:wallbash:

And then...everytime i turn around...my mom wants me to put a relaxer i my head...like thats supposed to fix something. But i'm waiting this time until i am at least 8 weeks post...last time i did a 12 week stretch....that was hard! But i'm debating on whether i should do my own relaxer or go to a salon...which i don't think i need to bc I'm pretty good at doing my own relaxers...only last time i was texlaxed....eww. I don't like it on me.:ohwell:

But i'm currently BSB. I'm doing all the protective styles i can do....i even bought new accessories today.:spinning:

Who would've thought that hair could be such a big deal?!:lachen: Its dead cells!!!! lol

But thats being human i guess....some of us make the biggest deals out of the smallest situtions.:rolleyes:

i'm waiting on this patience thing to kick in...i just wanna be back to SL unstretched already.

on top of that...i want bouncy curls. no matter what i do i can't get it to happen. i'm heavy handed with my product so i get a helmet, and when i dont add enough of something my WNGs shrink to TWA status, and we know those don't move.

i love my hair right now. am really in love with my hair right now. the only thing is im just waiting to be mbl:lick: cant wait. im trying to stop buying products because now i know what works and what i like. im apl right now and all i really want is a fhi.

i love my hair right now. am really in love with my hair right now. the only thing is im just waiting to be mbl:lick: cant wait. im trying to stop buying products because now i know what works and what i like. im apl right now and all i really want is a fhi.

So am I. I'm seeing the fruits of my labor and I'm really enjoying taking care of my hair and the discipline involved....Now, if only I could be as disciplined with my diet and fitness regimen....

I jacked up my hair with half wigs. Now, my hair is shorter than some other people I know and I bitter and jealous.

was t the combs that caused the breakage from the half wigs

i had some breakage and it just started tangling like i have never seen before ...no matter how my braids were underneath....i had a TERIBBLE time detangling...never had this problem before

i'm wonderin if i really wanna go all the way to waist length. thats a lotta dang hair. think i'll hit mbl and work on thickness now that i dont relax bone straight anymore.

i also have a feelin im gonna get really big headed once my hair gits that long...

1) My hair will not relax straight enough. It only gets texlaxed even with super strength relaxers.

2) An airdried rollerset gives me a healthy, full straight look.. but it's TOO big.

3) The hair in my nape is creeping towards apl, but the front is not quite shoulder length.

4) Even though my hair is very healthy, it could have more body and be shinier, softer and silkier.

Back