Valentine's Day, How Did You Celebrate It?

I had to work this morning :sad:. Someone brought me flowers and a stranger paid for my lunch. I went to the theatre and watched a symphony with a friend. No luck finding a restaurant last minute so we opted for Chinese. I just got home about 15 minutes ago and I plan on spending the rest of the night eating Ben & Jerry's Chocolate & Vanilla Ice Cream w/Fudge Brownies & Gobs of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough :lick: until SO takes his break so we can skype. Then I'll probably do a load of laundry before he comes over after work. I asked for a new watch so I better get one.

Didn't do a doggone thing...felt a smidge sorry for myself (coming out of a long term relationship and engagement), but I got over it for the most part.

It has been a lot to process tho...I got engaged Feb 14 2013, by Feb 14 2014, I knew we were having problems and werent gonna get married..we were hanging on by a thread.
This year he's dating some other woman but came over a couple weeks ago and tried to seduce me. Turned him down, but I do feel a bit lost and alone.
Over all, I'm handling it well but I am dying for something great to watch on TV right now. Hopefully I didn't take over....I rarely share, but I needed to vent, and I don't plan to sing this song again to my girlfriends lol

Dinner to with little brother and sister. I think I hyped it up too much cause my little brother came out the bathroom in a 3 piece suit for TGI Fridays lol.

was out friday night. slept til four pm. saw some men at walgreens buying valentines stuff at seven pm :lol: and a couple of young couples out on the start of their dates :ohwell:

bought a piece of chicken from popeyes and a two liter of grape soda :lol: hoping all of em offend you ya ****

It's also my birthday today. I just had a casual day DH. We went out to eat at our favorite breakfast spot this morning. Came back home and chilled a little bit before heading to the movies in the early afternoon. After that, went to the mall, then out to eat. Came back home and now we're (i.e. he's) watching the All Star Weekend events. I also received an Edible Arrangements fruit arrangement from my parents today. I'm full as a tick right now, so I'll probably tear into it tomorrow or later tonight.

I received lots of birthday love today. I had a good day.

Got flowers from a friend. Went to dinner with a separate group of friends. I don't view Valentine's Day the same anymore because my father died on Valentine's Day. Today was the one year anniversary. I had a Quiet, peaceful day.

Me n my boo woke up like 11 and stayed in bed watching TV until like 4. Then we went out to do some shopping and were planning on going to the movies but it started snowing like hell. Then I got my period LOL so we're chillin watching Beyond Scared Straight on Netflix.

We stayed in watched Banshee in bed... Well...you know...had breakfast.. I surfed Lhcf... Took a nap and woke up with this huge bouquet of Orchids and Roses on the pillow next to me. Had dinner then some wine and now we are chill in for the night.

It's also my birthday today. I just had a casual day DH. We went out to eat at our favorite breakfast spot this morning. Came back home and chilled a little bit before heading to the movies in the early afternoon. After that, went to the mall, then out to eat. Came back home and now we're (i.e. he's) watching the All Star Weekend events. I also received an Edible Arrangements fruit arrangement from my parents today. I'm full as a tick right now, so I'll probably tear into it tomorrow or later tonight.

I received lots of birthday love today. I had a good day.

Happy Birthday!!!

10922871_10152724981423037_6678022602445137532_n.jpg

Partied last night with my girls. Slept all day hungover. Just got back from dinner with an old flame who won't admit it's over. Home now, might watch some wrestling & eat an mango cream bar.

we went to the gym and then premium shopping outlets a few cities over where he got me some new workout gear. now we are at home drinking white russians & watching the long awaited india vs pakistan cricket match.:rolleyes: i have to sit through him chanting "india will win! pakistan will lose!" in hindi until at least 5am. so, pretty much a regular day.:lol:

FH and I looked at an apartment and I think we will take it. We went to the grocery store and he bought all the ingredients. I made steak, potatoes, and veggies. We had sparkling cider since I can't drink and then had pistachio ice cream for dessert. We caught up on all our missed shows and colored.

He's playing Xbox with his friends now.... I got what I wanted :look:

Colored early this a.m. ,watch my dvr showers to catch up on mary jane and bring it, and did nothing else notable… my valentines day are always sh$tty!!!

Spent it with my little 2 year old Valentine. I treated myself to a mani/pedi.
I have been seeing a man that I really like for two months, but he is dealing with
a lot right now that has nothing to do with us. I don't know what is going to
happen but I have prayed on it.

Found out I'm demi-sexual, I went to church, did some reading, took a nap, got a balloon and card from my mom, made and ate chocolate covered pretzels! The highlight of my day was finding out that I was approved for financial aid from AAMC (I thought I wasn't going to get it) which means I will save hundreds of dollars applying for medical school! Best Valentine's Day Because The Lord answered my prayers!

Worked. While my **** of a "best friend" went out with 5 of our mutual friends AND DIN'T EVEN ASK ME!:angry2: Jeez I need better friends. Not a single one of those witches asked me, not even my male friend who's supposed to be my ride or die. He claims he "forgot" about me and it was "a last minute" thing. had to work tonight but STILL I would have liked to be asked! AAAAHHHG I'm so irritated. We all went out last year for vday and that was MY idea. I can't even believe they slighted me like this. I'm bloodpiss mad. ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THOSE WENCHES SAID A WORD TO ME. :swearing::censored:
Welp. Better do like K-Camp cuz it ain't nun to cut that *itch off.:gotroasted:

I apologize for bringing negativity when the holiday was meant for love. Well at least my family loves me, they were first to wish me a happy valentine's day. Not that just because my friends didn't show me love on vday means they don't love me but as of late, I haven't been getting much love so the fact that they didn't even show me this courtesy speaks volumes. Am I wrong?

Getting my money up to get that white chocolate tomorrow while it is on sale. Gonna make chocolate covered strawberries.

Cheated on my fast with a great dinner and got s gift

Went out last night with coworkers. My work boo stayed the night. Got up and went to see 50 shades with about 8 ladies from work. Then went to work right after. Just got home little while ago

Slept in, colored, went to the Muhammad Ali museum, did some sightseeing in downtown Louisville, had dinner at this nice little Vietnamese/Thai restaurant that we found $7 Groupons for $16 worth of food, came home played tennis and Halo on the Xbox Kinect, colored some more, then this negro fell fast asleep after getting his even tho we were supposed to go to this hookah lounge. He's been sleep for 4 hours too! I'm so mad but I've decided to not be biyatchy and let him sleep since he has done and spent over $400 on me these past two days. Yesterday we went underground Ziplining in a cave and then we went to this super expensive restaurant that rotates and shows magnificent views of the Louisville skyline. Tomorrow we're doing brunch and some more sightseeing. He's not even my boyfriend and this isn't for Valentines Day. He ended up inviting me to come see the city and at the last minute we realized that bullsh*t a$$ holiday was going to be Saturday so he scrambled to make reservations to make sure we got to do everything. Fortunately we were able to avoid all of the show off lovebirds today as I didn't see any at the places we went to and I almost forgot it was V-Day. This has been the best accidental V-Day ever (as I've never had a man on V-Day and still don't I guess, lol). Sine he's still snoring I'm gonna watch Ali. The museum visit made me fall in love with that man!

Back