Valentines Day Challenge!

I'm slow with my monthly update - my hair is doing well. Regime is a-okay. I love my flexi8 clips and am cowashing daily to get rid of the sweaty ickies from my daily walk - my dog loves this.

I hope everyone else is doing well too.

I've been in my protective style since Nov.:rolleyes: I just need to up the facials/manis/pedis. Count me in!!! I'm massaging coconut oil into my scalp as I speak.:drunk:

question: there has been a kink thrown in my plan i was planning on getting a touchup on 2/16 but due to the SO's work schedule I cant go to the stylist until the week after on 2/23. Here's the question would it be ok to get a dominican blowout on 2/16 and post those update pics or wait until 2/23 (which is outside of the the reveal date range) and then post those???

I decided to take out my lacing today, and just get feeding corn row till the reveal date. I realize that for my natural hair, lacing is not the best option. I won't be doing it AGAIN!

I hope I have not been offset so much progress by my discovering of hard water and that I have really porous hair. This has caused me to get new products. Fingers crossed

Lacing? Its like Tree Braids but individual.

My braiding appointment fell through, but I still pampered it, and have on a wig to hide it.

I can tell that my hair got much thicker and I am eight weeks post so it looks shorter due to all the new growth. I am very happy with my hair and plan on strecthing for another 4 weeks. The first picture taken 10/23/07 and second picture taken 02/14/08.

Attachments

• 102307b.jpg
    102307b.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 021408b.JPG
    021408b.JPG
    21.5 KB · Views: 28
I'll do a dominican blowout next week (week 12) and show my progress then.
I felt like doing a touch up at 12 weeks, but now i feel like stretching some more.

I'm APL.:yay::yay:from cheek length in April 2006 to APL Feb 2008 ..not full APL but I'm finally there..I'm aiming for full APL by Aug. I'll have picks after my visit to the hair salon on my BD 27/2.

Last edited:
I updated my fotki,did a touch up after 13 weeks. I will definitely keep that up. I baggied the whole time and hid my hair. My hair grew for sure. Back in November I cut them so when they wer dry I believe they were barely shoulder length.

Password for Fotki: capoeira

Back