Valentines Day Challenge!

I'm in!

Length: Shoulder, 4A relaxed

Protective Styles: Bun, half wig, and pinned up

Growth Aid: MTG

Exercise 2-3 times per week, DRINK MORE WATER!

Here's a starting pic. Just going for more length and thickness.:yep:

DSCN0046.jpg

I'm in now I got to learn how to take photos and put it in my fotki to keep up with the challenge!

Count me in! =) I might be a few days off in getting that protective style. My SO's birthday is four days after Valentine's Day, so that should make a lovely present for him... "Happy Birthday Honey, you can touch my loose hair again!"

I'm in!!! :grin:

I'm currently APL. Hopefully I'll reach BSL by the end of this challenge. For this challenge I will:
  • drink more water
  • hit the gym at least 3 times a week
  • no heat
  • NO McDonalds :look:
  • always sleep with my silk scarf on my head
  • start taking my vitamins
  • I think I will use WGO as my growth aid
These pics were taken in the beginning of October 2007:

octhair4.jpg

octhair6_edited-1.jpg

Last edited:
Im up for the challange!!!! My hair is currently 1 inch away from APL and I am going to start using MTG as my growth aid!!! Im so excited...this is my first challange ever!!!!!

4a, Relaxed

I'm in.:grin: I'll start on this Sunday. I have a twa and a sensitive scalp (can't do braids). Any suggestions on a protective style? Maybe twists/cornrows in the front and two strands in the back??

so i finally took some pics yesterday. just one with ors protein condish in my hair but you can still see the length and since it's texturized the ends are curly as soon as i figure how to get them off the camera and onto my fotki ill post it. also i FINALLY figured out how to wrap my head scarf thing with the big bun in the back so it looks nice and that will be my protective stlye!. so no one can see the new growth or anything until february, and i wont be tempted to put any heat in it!

IMPORTANT UPDATE!!

I was talking to a friend of mine last night, and she added her piece of wisdom, and that was...

NO MATTER HOW TIRED YOU ARE, YOU MUST TAKE OFF YOUR MAKE UP!

Sorry ladies! I know it's hard enough already...

Okay, I have my first protective style done. I did it on Saturday. Well, I don't know how long it will last though. Since, I'm at work now, you guys can check it out in my fotki if your interested. This was my first time styling and I slept with a scarf on last night.

I'm off to a good start

The first month is passing by and I wanted to know how everybody was doing?
fried food? sweets? finding one good quality about our body everyday? exercise?

I find the hardest is the exercise.
I'll have to update my fotki to show my protective style this will come next week.

I'M IN!!! :woot: My hair is currently in a protective style because I am going in for another surgery and I am 11wks in to my 17wk stretch. The pictures in my avatar and siggie are from Sept.

My update time...:grin:

I figure if I come back every so often, I'll be forced to stay on track.

I have been faithful with looking after my braids and applying growth aids. I've been good in that regards, but my vitamins? I have HF37 and there are just TOO many!

I've been doing the thin thighs video as well as some crunches.

I need to get better though...Starting to slack ALREADY:nono:

This is why I wanted an update because I'm slacking too!

the fried food and the sweets three times this past month!!Oh but you should see this cake I had....

Other people of the challenge, how is it going?

I'm going to change my protective style to a honeycomb (that's what i call the design that stylists usually braid your hair in when it's under a weave) im just not goin to put a weave in it. It was in mostly this style that my hair grew the most. If I leave it in until the reveal date my hair will be hidden, lo maintenece, it will be easier to apply my growth aids, and I will have some mega new growth!

I know I'm late, but count me in!

I'm currently knockin on APL's door, so hopefully after this, I'll be a little past it!

Back