Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 3

I used up a Sample today :grin:
I haven't finished my hair as of yet! I am getting up under the dryer because I can not fathom going into the cold with a wet head right now.

Getting my hair braided up on Thursday evening so I won't be using things as quickly :)

Picked up 2 bottles of AO Blue Chamomile Conditioner :yay:

Was going to pick up the As I Am Coconut Cleansing Conditioner but got delayed. Good thing too because I realized I had a Sally's coupon at home. So will pick it up this week.

Bought 2 bottles of AO White Camellia. I'll alternate it with the Rehab to extend the life of the Rehab.

whoot i'm down to 14 products... i gave away a lot of my almost empty products to my sis

Products with only a little bit left
---------------------------------
- Oyin Whipped Pudding
- Aubrey HSR
- Oyin Sugar Berries Pomade

1/2 a bottle or more products left

Shampoo
- Shea Moisture Restorative
- Elasta Creme Conditioning
- Suave Clarifying

Conditioner
- Roux Porsity Control
- Megatek
- Darcy's Pumpkin
- Aubrey's GPB

Oils
- Bee Mine Growth Serum
- Tea Tree Oil

Stylers
- Qhemet AOHC
- Shea Moisture Curling Souflee

Things Not Counted
- Coconut Oil
- Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar

how does your hair like the AO White Cam vs. AO HSR?

I preferred the AOWC. My hair was smoother (greater shine), more defined out of the shower, and softer with AOWC. It also doesn't smell as bad as AO HSR although they all smell dreadful.

I bought Donna Marie's Super Buttercreme and Moisture Mist. I really bought these products for my dd, but I've tried the Buttercreme and I really like it!

One more tiny use of Aussie Moist: ( when its gone I'll try my Tresemme Naturals I hope I love it as much cause its a really big bottle

I'm not having fun with my old deep conditioners...They suck..no wonder I never used them. I think I'm just going to give them away.

I think I'm going to need to restock on my staples. Get 2 AO GPB 1 AO HSR and maybe try AO WC. After that I need to get my Hair one and then no purchases for the rest of the year.

I'm not having fun with my old deep conditioners...They suck..no wonder I never used them. I think I'm just going to give them away.

I think I'm going to need to restock on my staples. Get 2 AO GPB 1 AO HSR and maybe try AO WC. After that I need to get my Hair one and then no purchases for the rest of the year.

Which ones where you using that you don't like? So I can put them on my no-buy list :)

:yay:I'm super excited that one of the local health food stores will be an official retailer of Qhemet biologics. If this happens by November, It's on! :angeldevil:

My Stash is decreasing ,I sold (and gave away)about 12 items and finished up a couple .
1 of my KBB Masks has one use left so will finish it up on DC day. Shampoos can be used ad body washes and some butters as body lotions .;)

Also bought a couple of items for me and my son .

Last edited:
Congrats on the cut Jjamiah and don't worry, DH will get used to this new length :yep:. Coming to report that the shea butter that I purchased a few months back is really getting to me. The smell is bothering me and I am afraid that I won't be able to use it anymore for swimming. Although I hate to waste products, I will donate what I have left to a lady that I know.

I purchased 3 jars of Curls Unleashed recently and finished one jar today :yay:. Loveee this product as a moisturizer. Also trying to use up one jar of Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding this month the purple scented one) as that smell is bothering me also. I will not purchase the scented CP because as I get older, certain scents are getting to me.

One more tiny use of Aussie Moist: ( when its gone I'll try my Tresemme Naturals I hope I love it as much cause its a really big bottle

I use Tresemme Naturals on my daughter's hair and I personally use it to mix my at home leave-in concoction. I like the smell of it but I prefer something a bit thicker as a daily co-wash. Interested in hearing whether you like it :yep:.

My subscription expires on Sunday and I think I am going to have to take a break until after BF so I wouldn't go HAM during BF sales :lol:

Pic of how I am wearing my hair for now :)

Well the outer pictures the middle is after washing my hair :ohwell:

Attachments

• naturalhair25.jpg
    naturalhair25.jpg
    428.7 KB · Views: 20
  • naturalhair24.jpg
    naturalhair24.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 21
  • naturalhair21.jpg
    naturalhair21.jpg
    478.5 KB · Views: 25
^that is so cute, I am going to use JJamiah for inspiration when my crown gets a little longer. I want that puff! and the cute hair jewelry.

Well guys I fell off the wagon. Someone sold some enso on the hair boards. It would be ok if I just bought the enso, but my PJ kicked into high gear, and I purchased Ayurvedics, and co washes.

Now I am considering my oil purchases. I have been waiting for these oils to go on sale, and it is taking forever. If I find a coupon I am going in for them.

I want
1. 100% pure argan oil
2. Tucuma oil
3. watermelon seed oil
4. pomegranate seed oil
5. pumpkin seed oil
6. wheat germ oil

Want to repurchase these
hemp oil
sunflower oil
walnut oil
castor oil