Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 3

I have one more used left of my moisture/ protein mix that I'll use next week. Then I'll be working on that LaPlancha DC. My VS shampoo and conditioner should be gone by the end of this month too, it's only a few uses left so I'll be using that as my shampoo and final comb through conditioner this month. I'll probably repurchase the VS in the future cause it smells hella good and it's not stripping.

Last edited:
I have one more used left of my moisture/ protein mix that I'll use next week. Then I'll be working on that LaPlancha DC. My VS shampoo and conditioner should be gone by the end of this month too, it's only a few uses left so I'll be using that as my shampoo and final comb through conditioner this month. I'll probably repurchase the VS in the future cause it smells hella good and it's not stripping.

I really like my VS conditioners also I just used up the last of my VS condish mask and I plan to repuchase when I catch a sale. I think they are staples for me because 1. they work and 2. they smell sooooo good :yep:

Used up my Aphogee 2 minute and TRESemme Mud Mask... That makes up 7 products I used up so far. I getting dangerously low on deep conditioners.. in fact all I have left is two jars of stuff that didn't really work for me anyway... and two other half bottles of two year old deep conditioners. I'm just going to need to stock up on staple DCs soon, and focus on using up all of my rinse out conditioners I have.

I think I'm going to use my monthly purchase on liter size of Hair one!:yay: I'm running really low

According to Sally's monthly sales paper they now have Hair one Jojoba, Olive Oil and Argan oil in liter sizes and its on sale!:trampolinch a
Liter sizes is a PJ's dream

I might have to bow out of this challenge...you guys make me want to buy more stuff instead of getting rid of what I have LOL:lachen:

Im about to gift some stuff I know I wont use. If I figure out it doesnt work for me I cant make myself use it. I was going to use conditioners that I realized feel good while on but cause buildup and make my hair not retain moisture as a shaving cream, but I dont like how they clog up my razor. Im just going to take them to work and give them away I think (the cheapy drugstore stuff). Im trying not to buy anything except restocking my EvCO until black friday sales. Then Id like to try some oyin and some silk dreams...and Im sure there will be more wish list items too.

Leslie_C don't leave :cry3: please stay. We promise to be good :yep:

I used up this past two weeks so far:

Two samples
1 Deep Conditioner

Gave Away

1 Hair one - All GONE
One Deep Conditioner :)

Running Low on a few things :) :yep:

Yes I picked up a few things will update my list for the next showing :)

I used my Aphogee keratin and green tea tonight for the first time in along time and i really liked it. I sprayed it on then used Garnier Fructis leave in and EVOCO

@Leslie_C don't leave :cry3: please stay. We promise to be good :yep:

I used up this past two weeks so far:

Two samples
1 Deep Conditioner

Gave Away

1 Hair one - All GONE
One Deep Conditioner :)

Running Low on a few things :) :yep:

Yes I picked up a few things will update my list for the next showing :)

JJamiah Im not going anywhere...its like a dysfunctional relationship I cant leave LOL:lol: ....PS I dont remember whether I told you (If I didnt say it, I was thinking it lol), but I lovE your hair since your BC, it looks fab! How many months were you post again?

Which hair one do you like best? I think I tried a sample of the olive oil one and I wasnt impressed...but I may have had build up....its been a while...I think Ill have to get another sample to try!

Im gonna feel better once I get rid of some of the stuff I know Im not going to use. I think Im finding that my hair doesnt like drugstore conditioners anymore...like they feel good going on and rinsing, but my hair gets dry fast. My hair seems to be retaining moisture much better when I stick to not using them. So that means Ill be gifting my Herbal essence, garnier, and pantene conditioners. My hair seems to do fine with suave though and I havent tried Vo5 since transitioning so for a buck im sure Ill give that a go at some point. Ive also been wanting to try tresseme naturals to see if it lives up to the hype.

I am excited that for once I seem to be finding staples! There are some items on my stash list that I didnt hate, I was just indifferent about that Ill give another shot to see if they work differently. Plus its good to have some variety around in case when Im done transitioning my hair totally changes what it likes. Id be so mad!

Last edited:
JJamiah Im not going anywhere...its like a dysfunctional relationship I cant leave LOL:lol: ....PS I dont remember whether I told you (If I didnt say it, I was thinking it lol), but I lovE your hair since your BC, it looks fab! How many months were you post again?

Which hair one do you like best? I think I tried a sample of the olive oil one and I wasnt impressed...but I may have had build up....its been a while...I think Ill have to get another sample to try!

Im gonna feel better once I get rid of some of the stuff I know Im not going to use. I think Im finding that my hair doesnt like drugstore conditioners anymore...like they feel good going on and rinsing, but my hair gets dry fast. My hair seems to be retaining moisture much better when I stick to not using them. So that means Ill be gifting my Herbal essence, garnier, and pantene conditioners. My hair seems to do fine with suave though and I havent tried Vo5 since transitioning so for a buck im sure Ill give that a go at some point. Ive also been wanting to try tresseme naturals to see if it lives up to the hype.

I am excited that for once I seem to be finding staples! There are some items on my stash list that I didnt hate, I was just indifferent about that Ill give another shot to see if they work differently. Plus its good to have some variety around in case when Im done transitioning my hair totally changes what it likes. Id be so mad!

Leslie_C thank you so much.
I am currently going on 67 weeks post. I like he Hair One Olive Oil best of all. The Jojoba wasn't bad , I had build up and was not using I correct at the time, I have not tried Tresseme Naturals, I might after using up some things. V05 gets a big thumbs up for being an amazing conditioner for washing out my henna, leaves it so soft.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

I just used my Mason Pearson comb for the first time and its worth every penny! Even though the teeth are closer than my other comb it glides thru my hair much easier. Now I want the brush, maybe for Xmas:)

I just used my Mason Pearson comb for the first time and its worth every penny! Even though the teeth are closer than my other comb it glides thru my hair much easier. Now I want the brush, maybe for Xmas:)

their brush is absolutely amazing. Somebody has my brush in this house or has hid it. Can't seem to find it nowhere, I wouldn't put it passed my oldest son.

I've used up my passes for the next 2 years. No bf shopping for me. My relaxed hair needs different products than my natural hair. I had a ton of moisturizing items no strengthening or fortifying.

I've used up my passes for the next 2 years. No bf shopping for me. My relaxed hair needs different products than my natural hair. I had a ton of moisturizing items no strengthening or fortifying.

Send those moisturizing products over here!

I bought 3 headbands today and 4 earlier this week, I love the ones I bought today, very elegant!

I am happy to say I have used up a ton of samples. Today I finished the last of the saravon olive&shea whip.
Finished
MD olive and tucuma butter.
MD Coco Leave in

Didn't use up anythng today but did use a few items.
Prepooed with Deva Care One. Only 1 use left.
Washed with Mudwash. Should have enough to last me the rest of the year.
Tried this softening agent but :nono: So had to wash it out.
Washed with AO Blue Chamomile.
DCd with a sample of Honey Child conditioner.
Used As I Am leave-in mixed with AVG. Should use this up this week.
Followed the leave-in with CD oil spray
Moisturized with JC Curling Cream

Should use up 2 products this week: conditioner and leave-in. I plan to buy the As I Am cleansing condtiioner (pass) And I need a DC so will pick up the AO Blue Chamomile (staple)

I'm not in this challenge, but I used up three things Friday and it was a good feeling! Maybe next session I will join

I have one use left of my Nexxus Humectress. After its gone i get to try something new! I think its going to be Aussie 3 min its only 8oz so it should go quickly I may end up mixing it with one of my ceramide containing DC's .my Aveeno leave in is also on its last leg:( I love that stuff.

I don't think I'm gonna use up anything for a LONG time! Not that I'm complaining though. I need to make sure my products last until I go back home for Christmas and beyond.

So I've recognized a pattern with my purchases. Most of my product binges are when my hair and/or scalp experience problems. For weeks my hair and scalp have been extremely dry and I've had such bad dandruff. I ended up buying two Shea moisture sprays. So there goes my October pass. I also plan on reupping on my AO HSR as soon as I finish my second bottle of renpure My pretty hair is parched. I have one more use. Next month is my birthday, so I will be splurging on some wish list products. I'll try not to go overboard, but I make no promises...

I went cross-border shopping so I used a pass to buy DevaCurl No Poo, Paul Mitchell The Conditioner, and a sample of AG Fast Food Leave-in. I also re-upped on staple co-wash conditioners - TJ TTT & Refresh.

Havent used anything up still because I am hiding my hair under a wig and only washing every 2 weeks.....I am 1 week into my braids I will be taking them down nxt weekend and doing a wash session.

Back