Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 3

End of month update!

I have used up a number of things over the past two weeks:

- Live Clean Argan Shampoo - used 95% of it as a body wash
- Ecostyler Argan Gel - used up the little bit my friend gave me to try
Desert Essence Naturals Conditioners - used up 5 "empty" ones today. I cut them open and was able to use what was stuck in the bottle to detangle and condition after cleansing. I like the performance and the smell, but until they change the container it will be an occasional purchase for me. I couldn't believe how much was in an "empty" container.
Terressentials Left Coast Lemon - I have 1 left

Use up before the end of the year
:
Terressentials Left Coast Lemon - 16 oz (1)
Cush Cosmetics Buriti Butter - 8 oz (1)
Kiss My Face Upper Management Gel - 8 oz (2)
Aveda Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment - 4.2 oz (1)

Staples:
As I Am Coconut CoWash - 16 oz (4)
Trader Joe Tea Tree Tingle - 16 oz (5)
Trader Joe Refresh - 16 oz
Curl Junkie Smoothing Conditioner - 12 oz (3)
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab - 32 oz (1)
Curl Junkie Repair Me - 12 oz (1)
Darcy's Botanicals Cocoa Bean Curl Smoothing Cream - 8 oz (5)
Various Gels - total 99 oz
Wholesale Supplies Butter (various) - total 24 oz

Black Friday Purchases (tentative):
Curl Junkie Smoothing Conditioner - 6x
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab - 2x
Curl Junkie Repair Me - 2x
Darcy's Botanicals Cocoa Bean Curl Smoothing Cream - 6x

Bask Beauty Body Sugar Scrubs - 4x

Last edited:
Staples:
As I Am Coconut CoWash - 16 oz (4)
Trader Joe Tea Tree Tingle - 16 oz (5)
Curl Junkie Smoothing Conditioner - 12 oz (3)
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab - 32 oz (1)
Curl Junkie Repair Me - 12 oz (1)
Darcy's Botanicals Cocoa Bean Curl Smoothing Cream - 8 oz (5)
Various Gels - total 99 oz
Wholesale Supplies Butter (various) - total 24 oz

Black Friday Purchases (tentative):
Curl Junkie Smoothing Conditioner - 6x
Curl Junkie Curl Rehab - 2x
Curl Junkie Repair Me - 2x
Darcy's Botanicals Cocoa Bean Curl Smoothing Cream - 6x

Bask Beauty Body Sugar Scrubs - 4x

Our staples are quite similar. I plan to stock up on Curl Rehab and Repair Me for Black Friday.

Our staples are quite similar. I plan to stock up on Curl Rehab and Repair Me for Black Friday.

Good to know the competition :lol:. If aveyou doesn't have one of their epic sales, I will be up stalking the curl junkie site at 12 midnight, ready to throw stuff in my cart .

I tried talking dh into letting me stock up for bf he said he's going to hide half my stash now and give it back to me on bf lol. I wont go crazy but I may get a few things I want from Redken, Kerastase, Wen and Curl Junkie!

I tried talking dh into letting me stock up for bf he said he's going to hide half my stash now and give it back to me on bf lol. I wont go crazy but I may get a few things I want from Redken, Kerastase, Wen and Curl Junkie!

He's smart. That's actually a good idea :lol:

lamaria211 said:

Sorry but this made me laugh. :lol:

I seriously don't even want to bother with using up my lustrasilk Shea butter and mango cholesterol..I'm so over it and I couldn't even tell you when I bought it. Might be pushing 18 months old and god knows how long it sat in sally's. But it would be such a shame to toss it after its been discontinued..now I'm sounding like a hoarder.

I seriously don't even want to bother with using up my lustrasilk Shea butter and mango cholesterol..I'm so over it and I couldn't even tell you when I bought it. Might be pushing 18 months old and god knows how long it sat in sally's. But it would be such a shame to toss it after its been discontinued..now I'm sounding like a hoarder.

They discontinued it?? I picked up a jar while at Sally's 2 weeks ago. That sucks. It was the last one too.

Sent from my Android...Boom.

They discontinued it?? I picked up a jar while at Sally's 2 weeks ago. That sucks. It was the last one too.

Sent from my Android...Boom.

First I thought it was a rumor but now I can't find it anywhere, it's not on Sally's website any more

Finished up my V05 Blackberry Sage Tea conditioner last night.

My total used up products for September: 9
Samples used up: 6

Looks like while my hair is out every 2 days a wash. Need a braid up soon. Low on a couple of products. Need to henna in two weeks.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

Qhemet BRC sample size done
Shea Moisture Conditioner almost done i'm going to add water to the little bit that's left lol

I'm going to dry DC with my Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Cholesterol. If I don't see any results, I'm going to trash it immediately or give it to someone. It's a whole tub and I'm not gonna spend a month trying over and over to make it work. Crossing my fingers...

Angelinhell said:
^^I hated that stuff, it was horrible. There was not enough oils or honey to make it work:nono:

Lol--- We'll see. I mixed honey, castor oil, and coconut oil in. Well, I tried to mix in because that stuff has a weird consistency. I bought it because I couldn't find Lekair cholesterol but clearly all cholesterols are not equal. :nono:

Good to know the competition :lol:. If aveyou doesn't have one of their epic sales, I will be up stalking the curl junkie site at 12 midnight, ready to throw stuff in my cart .

Hey now! I'm definitely going to be up at midnight! I hope Qhemet will be open by then as well. If you find out anything before I do, be a doll and shoot me a PM. :grin:

I promise to leave something for you..:grin:

I was shopping under our kitchen sink. All of it is my mom's stuff but she won't use most of it. I threw some things away. Put I did snag her Hydratherma Shampoo and some CD Tui leave-in. Tried the leave-in tonight. It may not moisturize but it helps me to at least be able to manipulate my shrunken twa.

I will hold onto both for a week to see how they work. If they are good I will add them to my stash. If not I will put them back under the sink.

Creme of nature argan oil moisture & shine shampoo gone.
Superb, inexpensive shampoo........god awful smell:sad:
Won't repurchase, unless they change the smell.....I don't see that happening.

I'm now using multiple products at a time. I have 5 dcs open I use 2 on wash day and mix 3 together when I do my 2 deep ceramide treatments during the week. Also using 2 leave ins. I should be done with at least 4 of them within 2 weeks:)

I think I'm going to use my monthly purchase on liter size of Hair one!:yay: I'm running really low

According to Sally's monthly sales paper they now have Hair one Jojoba, Olive Oil and Argan oil in liter sizes and its on sale!:trampolin
Liter sizes is a PJ's dream

I think I'm going to use my monthly purchase on liter size of Hair one!:yay: I'm running really low

According to Sally's monthly sales paper they now have Hair one Jojoba, Olive Oil and Argan oil in liter sizes and its on sale!:trampolin
Liter sizes is a PJ's dream

They do, I saw them last night!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using LHCF

Cowashed tonight with my Deva Care One. Only have one more use and then will switch over to my Deva Curl One.

I like the As I Am leave-in. So for my october purchase I am going to buy the As I Am Cleansing Conditioner. Not sure why I didn't buy that in the first place. And I am going to relegate the Blue Chamomile shampoo to a handwash.

Going to return my mom's shampoo and the Tui leave-in. Neither do anything. I did confiscate and CD hair oil. Going to add that to my stash.

I can tell I am going to use up a lot of products this fall :yep: And as my hair grows out I may be able to add an extra cowashing day to my regimen.

Back