Use Up Your Stash 2012 - Session 3

Umm.,, lamaria211
How do you figure you can use one buy one when you got soooooo many uses vs buy(s)? lol j/k
I'm just trying to figure out my my PJism plus my staple-ism.

Didn't realize another thread started. Since I lasted posted I've used up my Olive oil root stimulator shampoo, almond oil, grapeseed oil, Oyin hair dew, Aubry organics white calina ?sp and protein conditioners- or is it giovanni. I've almost finished my last bottle of VO5.

For body I've used two small body washes and two body scrubs.

Shampoo

Oyin Honey wash (just finished)
Chagrin Valley shampoo bar Aruveda
shampoo bar Coconut
Olive Oil Root Stim mineral remover shampoo

Spritz

Oyin Go tea
Gregs Juice Just threw the rest away. Didn't like
Komaza Coconut spritz (this is the one I'm staying with)

Oils

Vatika Frosting
Yummy pressed coconut oil from our farmers market (want to stay with this one)
grapeseed oil
Bask seven butters
Random almond oil
Castor oil (this will also stay)

Creamy hair dressings

Oyin Hair Dew
Komaza care coconut hair milk
Qhemet Moringa tree ghee
Qhemet Coco detangling ghee
Somebody's coconut hair cream
BASK Latte hair milk

Conditioners

Elucence moisture balace
Elucence light protein
GPB
White Calinda sp something
VO5
Shea moisture
Oyin honey hemp
Curl junkie strawberry moisture and banana deep fix
Bask chocolate cocobutter oil hair/body
BASK chocolate deep conditioner hair mask
Knot Today (finished)
Pack of ORS
Beauticurls Argan Oil

Smoothers

Curls in a bottle
Aloe fix
Komaza coconut curl pudding
Kinky K hair pudding
Almond glaze (hairveda)
Ecostyler gel

Vitamins
GNC nourish hair, vits C, D, E F and G

Thats all I can think of now. Plus I'm using my body scrub and lotion stashes too.

Last edited:
I used some of Miss Jessie's Curly Meringue (sample) again today when I braided up my hair to go under my wig. Its getting slow around my way bc I dont really do much to my hair but braid it and leave it alone for 2 weeks at a time. But I am still around til all this BS is gone.

For body I've used two small body washes and two body scrubs.

Thats all I can think of now. Plus I'm using my body scrub and lotion stashes too.

Carrie A
I am with you on using up your body care stash. I have soooo much of Bath & Body Works in crazy. I get to the point of giving it as gifts for ppl bdays LOL. It seems that my hobbies just move around from hair, makeup, body care, and nails and keep making circles.

I used my October pass to buy the As I Am Coconut Wash. I also bought the sample size of the Hair One Olive Oil and the Hair One Argan Oil. I will use these in place of shampoo to see how my hair likes them.

I tried my Tresemme Naturals this morning to CW and I liked it but I loooove Aussie so I'll finish up this gigantic bottle then repurchase my Aussie

I used my October pass to buy the As I Am Coconut Wash. I also bought the sample size of the Hair One Olive Oil and the Hair One Argan Oil. I will use these in place of shampoo to see how my hair likes them.

I didnt even know they had samples of this. How much and how big are they?

I tried my Tresemme Naturals this morning to CW and I liked it but I loooove Aussie so I'll finish up this gigantic bottle then repurchase my Aussie

I love me some Aussie too, is the TN thick like Aussie or more watered down like VO5?

Finished off Suave naturals refreshing waterfall mist. Really liked...will repurchase after using up the other two suave naturals.

[USER=34547 said:
ZebraPrintLover[/USER];17059811]I didnt even know they had samples of this. How much and how big are they?

I think they generally run $1.59 but they have sales so the Olive Oil was $.99 and the Argan was $1.59 but I had a 15% off coupon so it was even less. They come in small packets but not sure of the ounces. I am pretty sure there is just 1 use in it.

I am glad they had the sample sizes. Otherwise I would probably have never tried it.

Vitamin e oil used up along with my msm vitamins my SD VS is 3/4 gone I will definitely buy this again its truly a great DC.
I won't be taking anymore vitamins until I stop nursing

Used up my
- Aubrey's HSR
- Oyin Whipped Pudding

I'm working on finishing off
- Oyin Sugar Berries Pomade
- Shea Moisture Curling Souflee

I'm holding off on buying anything until Black Friday/Cyber Monday or atleast until I finish my Darcy's Pumpkin Conditioner, Roux and the 2 items above

Just finished off my Organix hydrating macadamia oil intensive moisture mask. I've been working on Paul Mitchell, The Conditioner but that stuff just will not bottom out. Now if I wanted it to last, it'd be gone by now...ugh!

Just finished off my Organix hydrating macadamia oil intensive moisture mask. I've been working on Paul Mitchell, The Conditioner but that stuff just will not bottom out. Now if I wanted it to last, it'd be gone by now...ugh!

You don't like the PM conditioner?

I'm tired of making things work. I just wanna do a big haul of products I think my hair might love. I wanna know what love is..... :look:

Last edited:
So my purchases:

Ren Pomegranate cleansing conditioner
Clear Scalp and Hair Therapy Shea butter shampoo. I needed it for my dandruff. It's helped out a lot. I will continue with this shampoo until my dandruff issues go away.

I think that I may give up my Keracare cleansing cream. I don't care for it much.

I couldn't take it no more and bought a really small thing of Miss Key 10en1. I Can't wait to DC tomorrow night! This is actually a staple I been used up way before I joined this challenge and was trying to hold out cause I had so much stuff on rotation.

Shoot, I was ready to replace all my staples they were calling my name too lol.

Last edited:
Not as thick as Aussie and not as thin as vo5 kinda in between. Its very nice but it aint aussie

Ohhh ok, Imma try this whenever I see it in the store. I dont have anymore CW conditioner so I will pick this up.

I think they generally run $1.59 but they have sales so the Olive Oil was $.99 and the Argan was $1.59 but I had a 15% off coupon so it was even less. They come in small packets but not sure of the ounces. I am pretty sure there is just 1 use in it.

I am glad they had the sample sizes. Otherwise I would probably have never tried it.

See this is me, I wanna try it but I dont wanna commit to the 16oz bottle.

This is my BF, I love this stuff.

Tonight was wash night. Didn't use up anything but getting closer. Need to make up some more hair oil this weekend. That will use up the last of my castor oil. Used the stinky Burt Bee's DC to prepoo. Glad it's a small tube, so should only have two more uses of that. Cowashed with Deva Curl One. Then applied my oil and As I Am Leave-in. I only have one more use of the As I am Leave-In. So will use that up this weekend.

Keishadt said:
So my purchases:

I think that I may give up my Keracare cleansing cream. I don't care for it much.

Keishadt
Say it ain't so. What didn't you like about it. I've been trying to talk myself out of buying this this week.

Don't let it deter you. I just have a strange situation on my head. When my scalp is happy, my hair isn't, and vice versa. Cleansers/shampoos are a challenge for me. On top of all of that, my hair is pretty thick. I couldn't get the cleanser to my scalp and when I did, i stripped my hair. I'm debating on trying it one more time with a different technique, but if I do, it will be after I get this dandruff cleared up.

I'm still in this challenge, but I've been buying stuff just as fast as I'm using up stuff. It's not too bad though, at least I'm buying my staples. Over the last two weeks I have brought:
Aphogee 2 step
Aphogee balancing moisturizer
Aphogee keratin 2 minute reconstructor
Aphogee keratin and green tea restructurizer
Aphogee deep moisture(haven't tried yet)
Adore indigo blue rinse(i have it on my bang now)

I need a setting lotion, but I was torn between aphogee, nutress, fantasia ic, and nairobi(16.99 does that sound right?:perplexed)so I didn't buy one lol

Off topic: How bad is motions foam wrap? All the others were 4,5 etc dollars, but the motions was 99 cents:lol:. People hate it that much?

Last edited:
Keishadt said:
Don't let it deter you. I just have a strange situation on my head. When my scalp is happy, my hair isn't, and vice versa. Cleansers/shampoos are a challenge for me. On top of all of that, my hair is pretty thick. I couldn't get the cleanser to my scalp and when I did, i stripped my hair. I'm debating on trying it one more time with a different technique, but if I do, it will be after I get this dandruff cleared up.
Keishadt

It's almost the same for me except that my scalp is hard to please. I'm interested in this hoping it will help my scalp but my hair sure can't afford to be stripped. I hope Ulta has it so I can return if I don't like it.

Angelinhell I am so ready to spend money I don't have!!!!!

Since my SD VS is almost gone I'm going to start mixing it with my Nubian Heritage Grow & Strengthen masque since I've heard it can be a little heavy on the protein side.

I went to Ulta buy the Keracare Naturals Cleansing Cream but I changed my mind. I went to Sally's with a coupon and got the AIA Coconut Cowash for $1.39.

But I just have a strong urge to buy more stuff. I want to find my HG products in the next few days. :look:

Going to look for sales now. Forget Black Friday.

Back