Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@curlyhersheygirl
I see what you mean about the 12oz ST'ical KG's. :look:

I pulled one out to use and notice it's a lot darker than when it first launched or even my Liter.:perplexed:

And the consistency didn't feel "as slippy" between my fingers.:nono:

Will be trying it tomorrow. Hopefully it performs well.:ohwell:

I'm not sure how dark it got, I think I have a bottle that is white and one that is off white/realllllly light yellow. They've been sitting in my mini fridge since I've noticed.

I won't use any other gel other than homemade flaxseed gel. my wash and goes have been so defined but so soft.
And I only gonna be able get 1.5 sessions out of the ST Pumpkin Curl Detox stuff :(. It does not go a long way. Maybe clay DCs are not for me.

I still have an entire 16oz jar in my fridge. I feel like it does nothing for my hair, but it really keeps my twist outs together.

YAY! So glad you like it! It's complicated and hard to get all the notes but definitely :drool:
@CeeLex33
Just when I thought no other scent could beat their Caribbean Ma.i T.ai, this Dragonfruit Slushie :love:

My least favorite of the Summa' scents I bought is the Juicy Mango.

It's nice, but not as delicious as the other two.:lick: (three)

ETA: That Monoi Milk also smells delicious too.:love2:

I went on Siamese Twist last night. I put three items in my cart and ran away. I am happy she is getting herself back together. I really like Nik and have always had good encounters with her.
@Saludable84
I wanted the Coconut Pumpkin Hairdress, (made a cart and everything) but I already have x2 Jars. :look:

I want the Luxury Butter and the Ultimate Butter. Hopefully, she'll list them soon.:infatuated:

Good Afternoon Ladies! Just an update:

I went to church for the early service and since then, I've been out in the yard again. It got so hot, I had to come inside because on Friday I almost had a heat stroke and wasn't playin' that again. My heart rate went up so high and fast, you could see my shirt moving outside my chest. I could almost hear my heart beating plus I almost passed out.

I came inside, drank a lot of water, no change, came in my room to calm down, and 20 minutes later, my heart was beating even harder and faster. Then I went into the kitchen, got a cold cup of water, ran to the bathroom to wash my face chest and neck with it and almost instantly, my heart rate slowed down. It was amazing that that happened after washing myself down with refrigerated cold water.

Today, I only worked in my garden a few hours and came back inside. I'll tackle it again later when it cools down. It is incredibly hot and humid here in the islands, I have to constantly hydrate myself. We are running out of water so quickly in my house, I have to buy it very frequently.

Last edited:
Back