Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Sorry that happened to you @Aggie! Glad you are okay.
Do you sweat when you are outside? Do you think part of had to do with electrolyte loss?
Thanks @NaturallyATLPCH.

I don't think that's it because I take electrolytes everyday because our summer heat is like murder on steroids. I can't even play with that. I do sweat a lot by the way, but only when it's crazy hot and humid, not abnormally so though.

Buying butters (made by a vendor) is pretty new to me. I would just make my own mix with some fragrance I would buy off the street and use that until it was done. Recently I got distracted but after I'm done with stuff in here, I'll go back to making my body butters. I also wouldn't make them in the summer because without fail they melt.

I recently ordered APB whipped cupuacu and avocado butter and it melted a bit in transit. Same thing with my creamy oils. Warm weather and things capable of melting are no joke.

Heey ladies!

Nothing doing over here. No new hair products. I'm trying to be better on the skin and mu front but nothing beats a failure but a try, lol.

Hope yall doing good!

Same, I'm not buying hair products until black friday or if I completely run out of a product type. I did haul some skincare. I'm not buying makeup unless I run out of a product either.

Good morning all!

Woke up and took a 5 am workout class, I have a dental appointment so I worked out earlier than usual.

I plan to stop by Walgreen's and pick up the HASK Clarifying Activated Charcoal shampoo. I also bought some hair grease yesterday, going to experiment with putting grease on my ends when I bun to see how it will work.

Right now I just put it on my edges and nape to keep my edges from being dry.

May Hendigo tomorrow? I need to do a nice treatment.

ETA: Used up: x1 Alikay Naturals Botanicals - x1 b/up.

Sounds relaxing :beach:
Henna treatments always relax me. I'm not sure if I'm going to continue them though. My dark brown henna is more of an ash brown when I do it and I just don't have the patience for the two step process for hendigo.

Hmm...I'll see when I take out these braids.

It went well @IDareT'sHair , considering I haven't been since December 2015 :eek:. I usually go like clockwork in June and December when I'm on break. No surgeries needed, pretty pearly whites.:D

Durn back to back crazy school years had me ALL off. I don't play about dental, it's too tied to your overall health. Now I'm back on track.

No Jakeala. No loaf. I've been using my Sarenzo Activated Charcoal soaps so those will keep me occupied.

I hope I'm not on the 3rd or 4th bar before I get my stuff.:look: Shea Amla is bae.

Back