Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@curlyhersheygirl
Hmph.:eek: Ain't nothing "Junior" about her PJ Game.:look: You got her Messed Up!

She's a Sr. PJ all the way! :laugh:

You know I always like to know what the Kurl-Kidz like/use/love. :giggle:

Them little PJ's over there know what time it is.

Nothing but mad Respeck for that house full of PJ's you got over there.:worship2:
@IDareT'sHair
LOL These kids are too much. They each have their fav's and aren't afraid to let me know what they think.
DD loved the NurCreations but I told her that vendor is on the "never again" list. So she's hoping, like us that the dupe works out.

DD loved the NurCreations but I told her that vendor is on the "never again" list. So she's hoping, like us that the dupe works out.
@curlyhersheygirl
I think that Kindred Butters "dupe" will be pretty nice.:love2: Based on the reviews.

I can't wait for one of ya'll to try it.:poke"

I also can't wait to try Joe's Joe.:love:

I did end up finding my other jar of NurCreations. I knew I had x2. So now I have 1 1/2.

@curlyhersheygirl
Imma try to stay all the way on this N/L/Buy until July4 although I really wanna buy something today:abducted:

I'll take it one day at a time and watch out for some really good Flash Sales in between.:look:

I thought about grabbing a BoBeam (which is usually my go-to grab for a quick pick me up), but I already have so many of those "quick pick me ups".:fallenangel:

Back