Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Hola chicas!

My Sarenzo Soap arrived today. Based on her packaging mishaps in the past with stuff breaking, spilling out, etc., soap is the only safe thing to buy from her. The dayum scrub sample she included even burst out of the little plastic cup :rolleyes:.
Her packaging is the WORSE!!!

The last time I ordered, my creamy oil was cracked. The time before, she overstuffed a box, so it was misplaced by the PO because it broke in transit. I contacted them and barely got a response.

@NaturallyATLPCH
:huh:.......:fistshake: UGHHH

ETA: I made my purchase 05/22. So I guess it really hasn't been that long? *shrugs*
Well keep in mind I start back the last week in July. No real summa break. :eek:
I'm sure we will get our stuff sooner. I ordered a soap loaf so I kind of expect a delay. Ion want no soft soap (ahum, Bellezza Naturale when I used to order from her).
I know, I really do need to put the scissors down. Or just do a third big chop and keep it moving.

@NaturallyATLPCH
Dang!:censored:

I didn't know ya'll start back that durn soon? :angry2:

Ya'll just got out!:jail:...:lol:

I thought you had at least the end of August 1st of Sept?:swearing:
I haven't checked but I don't believe I received a shipping notification.
Gurl when I was in school we did start in late August. Then when I started teaching, it went from mid August and got sooner and sooner! :mad::darkcloud::swearing:

@rileypak (and anyone else who bought this):
I smelled Fro Despair-Repair because one of my Fav PJ's on YT said it smelled "Grassy" but I don't think it smells bad.:drunk:

It's not her usually fruitiness. But it's decent. Can't wait to try it.

I didn't really look at the consistency tho'. I assume it's on the 'thinner' side because of the pump.

Coil-Soil Fertilizing Detox smells pretty strong and medicinally.:look:

@rileypak
I opened a 'stack' of unopened boxes recently and put stuff away.:spinning:

I also did several swaps recently.

Although you never would be able to tell.:look:

Recently, my big thing has been those darn Bod.y Bu.tters. I need to leave those alone too. *i'm obsessed*:help:

Keeping my skin right has been my obsession lately. I've been all over the innanet streets looking for (and buying) products lol. So much that I've started putting stuff on my body too cause I need to use it.

Back