Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Picked up my Hattache and Curls Dynasty.

The Curl Origin Moringa Agave Moisturizing Detangling Spray leaked in transit. Hattache is sending me a replacement & return shipping materials (I didn't request one since I didn't lose too much of the product, I just wanted to let them know). I appreciate the great customer service though :grin:

So today I gave a coworker: J.Monique Margarita and a Mango one her skin was a little "Ashy" when I saw her the other day.:censored:

I mean, how you gone be gettin' your Summa' on,:sunshine: and your skin lookin' all "Ashy & thangs".:bye: What is that really all about?:eek:

I also gave the Admin a bottle of 10,000 mcg's Biotin.

She does a lot of my support/clerical work and she's been struggling with her crown/hair due to some kind of Thyroid condition.

Hmmmm, I think I have an APB Conditioner winner: The Not Easily Broken one
Now, I know @Aggie likes this one, but for some reason APB conditioners have performed meh on my hair.
Maaaaybe because I used it on freshly clarified hair it made a difference, but when I rinsed it after sitting under the dryer for 25 minutes, my hair felt springy, soft, and balanced.
:yay: Another lover of this conditioner :yep: I really love that one @NaturallyATLPCH

Mornin' PJ's!:coffee:

@NaturallyATLPCH Yeah, Jakeala is really getting on my nerves with that slow shipping.
I got an 8oz Shea Parfait because you kept talmbout it. It's taking forever. :censored:

She's headed straight for the bottom of my list. She on her way there.

And I had another Sweet Honey Hair Thang that crystallized on me. Something about it has been "off" lately. :angry2:

Back