Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Saludable84
I hate Poor CS. :angry2:

I consider "Poor CS" when I walk away unhappy or unfulfilled by the response I received.:yawn:

I heard back from ST'icals regarding my Molasses going bad, separating etc:barf:....and she wanted a pic of it. :look:

I pitched that mess Saturday. I'm just glad it was x1 jar and not multiple jars.

Umm...I know better next time.:bye:

I'm fine with sending pictures. Maybe to get a better idea. But don't ignore me m, then say "you didn't see mold" when someone asked me if that was cheese (because of the mold) and thought I was playing a joke. She was really rude, condescending and shady. She said she didn't get any other inquiries about that batch and yada yada.

Since she couldn't see the mold from the picture, I sent her soap back. Perhaps she will see it better then.

It's official, TMN is back in the running for American next.top.model.

Hi all!
I only bought Sarenzo soap for Memorial Day, since there was no APB sale, that negated my need to purchase. The KJ Naturals was the only hair related item I bought and that was as a result of her 40% Etsy Anniversary sale.

I'm very happy with my APB purchase from Mother's Day though. Thorough review in the APB thread.

Braids are being put in tomorrow, currently prepooing with coconut oil now so I can commence to a wash day tomorrow.

Morning Chicas Bonitas!

I ordered vitamins from Piping Rock and Vitacost and I've already gotten shipping notifications for both of them. Also I ordered candles and candle warmers from Amazon but they haven't shipped as yet.

I still have a lot of cleaning up to do in my yard so that's where I'll be for the most part today.

Hmmmm, I think I have an APB Conditioner winner: The Not Easily Broken one
Now, I know @Aggie likes this one, but for some reason APB conditioners have performed meh on my hair.
Maaaaybe because I used it on freshly clarified hair it made a difference, but when I rinsed it after sitting under the dryer for 25 minutes, my hair felt springy, soft, and balanced.

Back