Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Saludable84
I'm good on Jakeala. :yep:

I have several Sweet Honey Hair Thangs and a couple Beau Verts. I don't really use much of anything else. I will try the Glaze to see how it is.

I do really like the Hibiscus/Flaxseed Cleansing Conditioner, but haven't reupped on it.

I think I read, she is suppose to have a Sale the end of August?

How is the Beau Vert? I don't have plans on using it anytime soon. I don't plan on using her until I finish some of my SM masques. Not sure if she is having a sale but I might get the SHHT if she has a Labor Day sale and if not, or it's not great, I'll wait til BF. I'm not using her stuff til closer to BF anyway.

How is the Beau Vert? I don't have plans on using it anytime soon. I don't plan on using her until I finish some of my SM masques. Not sure if she is having a sale

@Saludable84 It's very nice.:cloud9: @curlyhersheygirl really likes it too.

Yeah, she said she was having a Sale at the end of August. Not sure what it will be. Hopefully, a little more than her standard LHCF.

@curlyhersheygirl
Imma 'bout to get down and get busy using up some stuff. I am so determined to get through quite a few items by the end of 2016.

Especially by the looks of my "mock" BF list.:drunk: I need to be carrying a lighter load into 2017.
@IDareT'sHair
Same here. I managed to eliminate most of the blah products from my stash this year so I feel proud about that. Now to get the number of favorites under control by the end of the year. I've become more stringent about certain vendor requirements so many won't make it to 2017

@curlyhersheygirl
I'll work on a couple jars of Super Sweet Back this Winter and a couple jars of CD's Black Vanilla Smoothie that I'm still holding onto when me and Brownie wilded out on that Sale.:freakout:

She and I did on that Black Vanilla Smoothie what you and I did on that Super Sweet Back.:giggle:
@IDareT'sHair
Lol
CD is in my list when I get my DC's to a reasonable number. I keep hearing great things about black vanilla.

NG sent me the wrong DC. I had ordered the Herbal Blends but received the Marshmallow Root Slippery Elm one. I contacted her and she responded quickly; she'll be sending it out as soon as she can.

This is the second time I've recieved the wrong order but since her CS skills are great and she makes sure the issue is corrected, she will continue to have me as a customer.

NG sebt me the wrong DC. I had ordered the Herbal Blends but received the Marshmallow Root Slippery Elm one. I contacted her and she responded quickly; she'll be sending it out as soon as she can.

This is the second time I've recieved the wrong order but since her CS skills are great and she makes sure the issue is corrected, she will continue to have me as a customer.

@flyygirlll2
That's a "good problem" to have. I love both of those.:2inlove:

Even though that is frustrating.

Back