Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@Saludable84 Lol I don't need a darn thing... but you already know how it can get :abducted:

I would prefer to just do a one stop shop and KIM but sometimes that doesn't work. I'll be looking for the best sales. BF will be the day after my Bday so.... will I act a fool? Maybe :user:.....:angeldevil:

I'm trying to get rid of 4 deep conditioners. It takes me a month to go through one without cowashing. Clearly, I will not even make a thumbprint in my stash.

Meanwhile, I'm still making list.

And clearing out DH old mini fridge. I leave just enough space for a container of DS milk.

Idk how I'm getting these packages past my husband.

@Saludable84 I've used up a few things but I also gave away a lot of products recently. It helped just a tad :look:

It honestly takes me a long time to use up products, which is why I tend to gift them. I used to have a mini fridge but I gave it away when I moved which I regret now. I keep what I can in my fridge now but took some stuff out because DH started complaining about the products taking up space and one day thinking one of my DC's was some sort of dessert lol.

when the packages were coming in like Christmas, I was racing home before my husband got there :look:

Last edited:
@rileypak you make me feel good for the products im still using from 2013. That may or may not include SD, APB, HQS and Bekura. The sad part is that it may not even be used this year. Maybe I'll rotate then next month. @flyygirlll2 i give away roughly 2-3 things a week and it still does nothing. Not. A. Ting.

Eta: I gave away liter bottles, old SD SW! APB, Bekura, SM, CRN, SSI, Kerastase and other stuff I wasn't using or didn't like. I still have stuff to give away.

Last edited:
Used up SM Superfriut 10-n-1
No back ups. Won't repurchase. Nothing wrong with it, just not totally wowed by it.

I feel like most of SM stuff just sits on top of my hair besides the purification masque (which has a thinner consistency). I like for my DC's to absorb into my strands, not sit in top of them.

I still like the Manuka honey masque but after I use them up, I'll see if I'd repurchase.

@Beamodel
Not hair related:
I just logged on looking for you. Is your father still okay? I've been hearing of more and more people having to be rescued from homes in Baton Rouge. A lot are coming here as they open churches as shelters. My internet service was out since last night until just now. My phone is still down. The water continues to rise here too. People are clearing the shelves in the grocery stores in this area. I was so relieved to see you posted.:sneakyhug:

@Missjaxon @Beamodel I saw on the news just how bad the flooding is and that's scary. Please stay safe ladies :grouphug2:
@flyygirlll2
:sneakyhug:Thanks for caring. It is scary. I've lived through quite a few storms and hurricanes. But flooding gives me the most anxiety.:pullhair: My parents live near a levee. Though I live on the opposite side of the Mississippi River I still live in a flood area.:drowning: I'm staying in and out people's way. Especially since the last month has already been charged with the unnecessary and unjust killings.

@Beamodel
Not hair related:
I just logged on looking for you. Is your father still okay? I've been hearing of more and more people having to be rescued from homes in Baton Rouge. A lot are coming here as they open churches as shelters. My internet service was out since last night until just now. My phone is still down. The water continues to rise here too. People are clearing the shelves in the grocery stores in this area. I was so relieved to see you posted.:sneakyhug:

Thank you @Missjaxon yes, my father is ok. My uncle had to be rescued from Denham Springs but he is safe. Stay safe. I saw them mentioning backwater in St John parish due to the over flow of the rivers. Traveling westbound is still a difficult task. Please stay safe. I'm happy that your house is 6ft though. Thanks for checking in.

Back