Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Used up one jar of SM Manuka Honey Masque.

Finally removed CRN Cleansing Rinse out of the shower. Will find it a home. Probably the same home that TGIN Honey Mask is going to.

Next wash day, will use the last of my SD WGB (1 backup). Will also use up the last of my Rhassoul Clay (no back up and now it finally clicked what that shipping notice is for :look:).

Will open a jar of MHC Buttery Soy for twisting and see how this works out. Oils do work for me, very well, but the air needs more moisture.

Will look at BTS sales and remove stuff off my BF list. DB is removed and so is NG for now. I'm going to focus on using up 4 of 8 SM masques (2 JBCO, 1 Manuka and 1 SI) before I move on to other conditioners. If SD has a sale, I will stock up and remove. As of now, I'm pretty good.

I'm doing my hot oil now. Doesn't mean I won't drag this process out all day :look: but at least I'm not starting at 9-10 o'clock at night.

Adiva Naturals Leave In & Skin Conditioner is a no go for me. Scents are amazing, consistency is a thin lotion, and it's easy to apply. Found that it's all oil so I will use as a pre poo and keep it moving.

Adiva Naturals Lusterizer is a spray. I use it as a liquid leave in. I had to change the sprayer day one. I like it, it gets the job done but it's not like I have to have it.

I still need to try their ACV Rinse but I'm sure it won't be a repurchase since I have a gallon of ole regular ACV already that gets the job done.

Eden Bodyworks cowash is still in the research phase.

Mawnin! :coffee2:

My Sarenzo order should be here Tuesday & I got a shipping notice for my APB so that should be here soon after. Gotta wash DD'S hair today so I'm gonna see if there is anything I can use up.

@CeeLex33

Hey Girlie!:wave:

Sounds like a plan.:up:

I can't wait to get my Sarenzo.

It will be interesting in September because a lot of scents will return.:lick:

Adiva Naturals Leave In & Skin Conditioner is a no go for me.

@Shay72
Glad you're getting an early start too! :giggle:

Never heard of Avida Naturals?

Lemme know what you think about Eden's Coconut Cowash. I just finished up a jar not too long ago.

I still think I may like As I Am Coconut better even though they are quite 'similar'?

I'm doing my hot oil now. Doesn't mean I won't drag this process out all day :look: but at least I'm not starting at 9-10 o'clock at night.

Adiva Naturals Leave In & Skin Conditioner is a no go for me. Scents are amazing, consistency is a thin lotion, and it's easy to apply. Found that it's all oil so I will use as a pre poo and keep it moving.

Adiva Naturals Lusterizer is a spray. I use it as a liquid leave in. I had to change the sprayer day one. I like it, it gets the job done but it's not like I have to have it.

I still need to try their ACV Rinse but I'm sure it won't be a repurchase since I have a gallon of ole regular ACV already that gets the job done.

Nice review! I haven't done a hot oil in ages, definitely going to do one my next wash day, thanks!

Labor Day will probably be only SSI for me.

BF list is ridiculous but I'm hoping to not buy again until Easter or even Memorial Day. Vendors include: Naturelle Grow, Jakeala, Honey's Handmade, J. Monique Naturals, Silk Dreams, Darcy Botanicals and SSI if I like what I get on Labor Day.
If I can't get it all on BF I just want to by the end of the year.

Done with my hair....8 hours later. Took a few naps, etc.

Back