Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

Thank you @Missjaxon yes, my father is ok. My uncle had to be rescued from Denham Springs but he is safe. Stay safe. I saw them mentioning backwater in St John parish due to the over flow of the rivers. Traveling westbound is still a difficult task. Please stay safe. I'm happy that your house is 6ft though. Thanks for checking in.

@Beamodel

I'm glad everyone is okay. Please stay safe. Katrina and Rita crossed my mind yesterday and this morning. I won't let myself watch the footage because I honestly can't take. I would have been trapped in the city at Xavier during Katrina if I hadn't looked out the window. I grabbed my things and abandoned a physics lecture to get home before the rain started. There was no traffic because no one knew it would be that bad. I continue to pray for those caught in it because I know how bad this can get.

I think for LD, I am going to stalk Curl.Junkie and get the Deep Fix. Repair me is good, but I need something stronger. I had to top it off with Nexxus. It's also barely lastin me a couple more washes. There goes 1.5 years. I'll get the deep fix, but am going to use my SSI Okra first (may haul this Black.Friday)

I'm going into braids for the next two to three weeks. I am not sure weekly washing is helping me with retention. I will go into weaves this winter for 4 - 6 weeks at a time.

I have a question though. I'll be working around horses (don't ask) from September to December. They kick up dirt and I was told that it gets to the point where you will be sneezing dirt, removing dirt from your ears etc. :nono: Should I keep my game plan of going into the weaves? I will be washing them every week...maybe increasing washing the weave to twice a week will alleviate the dirt situation? :ohwell:

@IDareT'sHair
The hair revitalizer is still doing me right. No irritation thankfully.
Same here. If this stuff works, I'll be very happy because it's so easy to use.

@Eisani
After buying up the world (You know how we do it over here) - We've been doing these Mini-N/B's.

We did Mem Day - July4 and July4 - Labor Day (or Back to School Sales) and we'll probably break for a week Halloween and then go until BF.

We'll do 1 Pass if it's an emergency etc.......

For the most part, each of us have been doing pretty good.

I took out my crochet braids, I need to wash my hair. Tomorrow AM. I am going back into them. My hair feels good. I did a good job of moisturizing my braids.
I need to get some oils. I think I'm good on products till Labor Day.

Back