Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

I have 33 deep conditioners :look:

@Saludable84
Nice DC'er Stash!:lick:

The hair revitalizer is still doing me right. No irritation thankfully.
@curlyhersheygirl
Me Too.:love: So far so good.

I never realized that- booooo! Hopefully she will bring some of these back or I'll convo and ask by the time the no buy etc is over.
@CeeLex33
She needs to extend the entire scent list, to the entire product line. :ohwell:

I had to basically fight her to get Banana Pudding & Fruit Loops added to the Sweet Honey Hair.:lol:

@Saludable84
Nice DC'er Stash!:lick:

@curlyhersheygirl
Me Too.:love: So far so good.

@CeeLex33
She needs to extend the entire scent list, to the entire product line. I had to basically fight her to get Banana Pudding & Fruit Loops added to the Sweet Honey Hair.:lol:

That's sad. And that's after cleaning and still finding stuff.

I've been wanting to try SHHT but haven't been up on the reviews for it for a while. Totally forgot she sold it.

@Saludable84
No Worries. :lol:

We're all dealing with a lot. In fact, some folks, (and I won't mention no names *cough*) have over a Hunnen DC'ers. :dighole:

So, 33 ain't too bad.:supergrin:

I couldn't get away with that. I still have whatever coming in from last weekend and planning to knock off BF lists with LD so the number will increase. Thanks to @CeeLex33 ill hide stuff under the bed. DH may use my stuff, but will complain before he uses it.

Bella decided to cut her hair very short. I understand she's a teenage girl and wants a change but I'll miss her hair

@curlyhersheygirl
Me Too! :cry3: I thought about her yesterday when I was looking at that Original Moxie "Bling"

But it will be back before you know it. But this will give her a chance to experiment with products on shorter hair. I'm sure she will rock it.:love3:

When I was her age I could cut, grow, cut, grow.:lol:

@curlyhersheygirl
Me Too! :cry3: I thought about her yesterday when I was looking at that Original Moxie "Bling"

But it will be back before you know it. But this will give her a chance to experiment with products on shorter hair. I'm sure she will rock it.:love3:

When I was her age I could cut, grow, cut, grow.:lol:
@IDareT'sHair
I know she'll enjoy it. She wanted an under cut but i told her that was too grown up for her. We compromised on a pixie or very low taper. DH is going to cut it because she doesn't want to go to a salon. She took really good care of her hair when she started doing it herself so I know it will grow back to waist length before we know it.

Back