Use 1 Buy 1 Challenge pt.5

@shawnyblazes
So is Knot Proof a sample or one of her new Products.
It's that Coilement bundle. Everything in there was stellar except for the Pre swim condish. I didn't try that. The winner winner apple pie is the Knot Proof and the Sun drenched leave in.

Sad thing is I'm going to have to rinse it out. Both have coconut oil high up. Detangled my hair like a dream. It's drying kinda hard though. @IDareT'sHair

The winner winner apple pie is the Knot Proof and the Sun drenched leave in. Sad thing is I'm going to have to rinse it out. Both have coconut oil high up. Detangled my hair like a dream. It's drying kinda hard though.

@shawnyblazes
Nice Review on both. :grin: I read your review.

It's too bad about the Coconut Oil though.:ohwell: I know @Beamodel said she loves Coconut Oil.

I guess I'll add Strand Repair to my BF list.

@shawnyblazes
So is Knot Proof a sample or one of her new Products?

SLIP-N-SLIDE- Knot Proof Hair Glide (8 oz)

A nappilicious reinvention of our natural hair detanglers, super-naturally emphasized with Slippery Elm, Okra & Mushroom Gum for excellent comb-thru spreadability & extra softness! SLIP GALORE!!!

INGREDIENTS: Distilled Water Botanically Infused with Slippery Elm, Oatstraw, Okra & Marshmallow Root, Certified Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocoa Butter, Stearalkonium Chloride, Pro-Vitamin B5, Guar Gum, Mushroom Gum, Silk Amino Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Gluconolactone, Sorbic Acid, Phthalate-Free Fragrance, an extra slide of soulistic flava & LOVE!

@IDareT'sHair I decided to be good and wait till our next break to get the puff cuff. Might be a slippery slope and I don't want to fall off the wagon so early LOLOL :angeldevil:

I still have about a half jar of the original BRB Pumpkin Whip that I'm SAVORING smh. Hubby likes it too so I have to hide it :drool:

I'm going to wait and see how I do with these mini no buys before making my BF list. Lawd knows I don't need anything till 2028.

Sad but true- it's hard out here :spinning: Hubby needs to support his own habit LOL. I thought she changed the consistency, but I could be wrong. I remember something about it not being whipped or something, I'll have to see if she offers it again this fall.
@CeeLex33
Ya'll some Gangstas':badgirl:......:lol:

I know the Pumpkin Puree changed, but not sure about Pumpkin Whip?

The new formula is on the left, old on the right.

@Missjaxon
So does it look looser/creamier (like a Styler like you said) instead of Whipped Butter (like it use to be)? I don't want you to open it.

I still have the Buttery form of this product. She cannot call the one on the left: Pumpkin Hair Whip.

@CeeLex33
She needs to stop making changes.:barf: She messed up that Chocolate Rhassoul DC'er too.:lol:

I'm glad we're talmbout BRB. I really need to use up that Manuka Honey DC'er before it goes bad.

She also use to have a Red Wine ACV Rinse that was absolutely wonderful and she changed it to some Coconut something (which I also have a bottle of). *messed that up too* I need to use these ACV Rinses up.

I know I'll use (and enjoy) my Pumpkin Hair Whip this Fall. I had opened one and it smelled so fall-ish, I put it back.

I had attempted to purchase the Pumpkin Puree a while back until @rileypak told me the Formula had changed and it wasn't as good.

I immediately contacted her and asked for a Refund & Cancellation based on the fact the Formula had changed.

I opened it. It's very loose and wet if that makes sense when you touch it. I can't imagine it being a styler. It seems it's more a moisturizer. It looks like pudding but not quite as dense as a hair pudding. It's more the consistency of a thin leave in conditioner to me.

@Missjaxon
It makes perfect sense. It's a totally different product.:eek: What is she doing?:angry2:

I'm going to be going under weaves, braids and what not soon for the rest of this year. I need to stop touching my hair every week. I think that may be contributing to it not growing. I'm really loving Keravada...the cowash is meh, but the two staples in the like (Creme Brulee and Caramel Souffle) are very, very nice. That Creme Brulee is definitely elevated to HG status.

I'm done messing with these lines now. I've found my HGs, so I'm not sure why I keep trying new stuff. NG stuff was just ok for me...the Plantain leave in smells really nice and has much slip, but made my hair feel a bit tacky and not juicy/moisturized feeling. I do like her Lily Rose spray and of course Herbal Blends DC. I'm on a mission to use up and give away most of the stuff I bought (including SSI). It's just not as good as the Keravada stuff on my hair. APB is still up there though. I will always love the Cupuacu Avocado, her butters, leave ins, and refreshers. Also SDs dcers, and MYHC Buttery Soy is my staple twisting butter. Everything else is disposable.

Labor Day will probably be only SSI for me.

BF list is ridiculous but I'm hoping to not buy again until Easter or even Memorial Day. Vendors include: Naturelle Grow, Jakeala, Honey's Handmade, J. Monique Naturals, Silk Dreams, Darcy Botanicals and SSI if I like what I get on Labor Day.

Used up
- Silk Dreams Razzberry Coconut Affair (no backup of old formula; x4 backups of new formula; will reserve repurchase decision on the performance of the new ones)
- My Honey Child Type 4 Hair Creme (no backups, definitely repurchasing during break time)

Tossed
x2 Inahsi Naturals Aloe and Hibiscus Leave In Conditioner [almost empty but they'd froze in the main fridge :cry2:] (x1 backup; repurchase eventually)

Last edited:
Back